I am quitting EMC Forever :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 621op, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will miss you the most 621op, we have had some very fun times in all. You will be remembered. I hope your future is so bright you will have to wear shades. ;)
    AlexHallon likes this.
  2. Best of luck in your future career.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. You will be missed forever.
  4. I a sorry to hear this but I would like to wish you all the bset of luck in watever you decide to do in the future but remember to see is all one in a while :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. C ya Thx For Following Me before :)
  6. I WANT YOUR MONEY :p
    Nole972 likes this.
  7. If you read, he gave the money to SephorpthWS. And begging is frowned upon.
  8. Don't question one's grammar skills when you don't have perfect grammar. "to" and "too"
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  9. I feel like he was trolling us.
  10. I suck at "to" and "too" and "there" and " their "
    And he was probably TROLLIN'
  11. Oh no the internet police. Telling me I'm breaking the law.
    Nole972 likes this.
  12. Goodbye 621op :) I've never really met you but I've seen you around the forums many time. Good luck in the future, you were a great EMC community member! :D
  13. I wish you good luck 621op. I might also quit MC after summer, because of school :D
  14. Good God this kid wth happens to my 12k really
  15. He keeps it. Its not real money, get over it.
  16. Seriously, i hate when people asks for people's money and stuff when they leave. Obviously they have someone to give to...
    JackBiggin and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  17. Dude, this is like going to a public funeral where many people are saf or upset, going up in front of everyone there and saying "Hey this bad person owes me money. Wheres my money. We had a deal." Get over it. Its your fault for not collecting it earlier or collecting items of equivalent value earlier.
  18. IF it was a friend (or familiar) funeral i would go over him and punch him so hard that he would use that money to fix his face.
    *Hate momment away*
    You got a point.
  19. Why is everyone leavingg!!
  20. Where's your manners?

I haven't known you that much, but i do hope luck comes your way. It was fun to have you in game!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.