I am quitting EMC Forever :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 621op, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well too bad this is not Civ Rev. If it was the world would have been a better place. Cultural Victory?
  2. Yes he won by a cultural victory. I'm not a fan of war.
  3. I just want to say that I'm sorry for not showing political suave in this situation. I apologize If I hurt anyone's feelings so.......I just want to say, good luck out there 621op.
  4. Lol he ows me 600k from a spawner i sold him before aikar said we couldnt sell them anymore :p
    I guess i will get over that ..........
    We will miss you anyway and i wish you the best :)
    Even though we didnt exactly get along at times:)
  5. Yeah I will not miss him and he will soon see what karma really is
  6. Are you implying that he is going to come across another online community and lose 12,000 of their currency?
    And really, it doesn't matter. It's not like you gave him any REAL money, as has been said.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  7. Bye 621op. EMC shall wish you the best of luck on your RL. Come back soon! (That could be weeks... months... years!)
    But just stop by every now and then and tell us your status :)
  8. real life? i dont need that think how much justin, jeremy and icc make from diamond gold and iron membership all they do is play EMC
  9. They don't make any money off of it. Everything from supporter subscriptions and ads goes right back into running the server. ALL of it.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  10. wow so its just a waist of time lol
  11. I wouldn't call it that. Justin's job is to program, and I'm sure he loves doing it.
    Think of it this way: If they thought it was a waste of time, would we be here to argue about it today? The obvious answer is no, so lets stop arguing :)
  12. I ag
    I agree he is leaving for a good reason
    Yes he owes me money....... not that big of a deal the wild has the stuff we need and we don't HAVE to buy everything. Yes i Understand that people put a lot of time into their game and all that stuff but at the end of the day Minecraft is just a GAME It is not somthing that is going to help us get into college or help us lead good lives. I am NOT dissing minecraft all I am saying is that Minecraft is not all there is. People have to do more important things than play video games
    I want to play Minecraft ALL day trust me. But playing Minecraft all day is not going to help me get into a good college and get a good solid job I am not saying that we should all quit Playing minecraft ,I am saying that you should moderate yourself and if you believe that you have more important things to do and that you need to devote the time you use on Minecraft elsewhere then you have every right to do so. 621op left EMC and minecraft because he most likely decided that he needed to focus on his school so that he could lead a good life and get a good job.
  13. No everything doesn't revolve around money you know........
  14. Everyone says its to work on their future. Why permanently? Its not like you are studying or working every millisecond of your life. I mean, come on. People without jobs have school from 7 am to 3 pm and then homework until 5 pm. That leaves us only a few hours. And yet kids play more than anybody.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  15. Y
    ou should scroll up and read what I just posted lol
  16. Best of luck and we hope to see you in the future. To those saying they unfairly lost money to him, I can't feel bad for you. We have posted many times the risks and how to prevent risks when it comes to dealing with money. Those who choose to spend money on things/services they don't have or can't get with a guarantee (using a shop chest for example) know the risks.
  17. I go to school. Sure, I have free time, but I sacrifice a lot for that. In high school (or mine, anyways) free time is either spent on getting good grades or living it up at parties. Not doing either of those with my free time (and playing MC instead) is quite straining on both my grades AND my social life. And are you so naive as to believe that homework only takes from 3-5? Some schools end at 4. Some schools shove homework up their students' @**es. All I'm saying is to not make false assumptions. Also, minecraft is quite distracting as well. I actually drew my res in spanish class (and 10 others that I am debating on for my next project). If I didn't have that to distract me, I'd be focusing soo much more. That is why people quit sometimes. It doesn't just take up free time, it can bleed over into the rest of your life.
    Spenser6 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.