I am making signature name things.... For Free!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SthenosX, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Amazin_Swordfish likes this.
  2. Looks awesome thanks.
  3. Thanks!
  4. could i get one rainbow colored? thanks :D
  5. I would like mine light green, capitalize the J in my name, italics it, any font is good, and an outline if possible.
  6. Could you make me a small one, so I can hopefully fit it in with my other sig?
  7. And possibly on this background:
  8. can i have a pretty yellow sunshiney tink one? like happy yellow? lol
  9. Ill take one that says TheTrufflehunter in a neonish green in calligraphy if you'd be so kind =)
  10. May I have one that says "Qwerty189" in old english font and is rainbow with the colors of diamond/emerald/redstone/lapis in that order? Sorry for the large order, I'd just like to find something I like.
  11. Can I have one that says "Steven7485" in any good looking font? I'll request the color... Light blue, kinda like krysyy's color? Not the same font as hers though :p
  12. I am not able to make rainbow or add assorted colors. Thank you.
  13. There is a lot of fonts :confused:. If you dont like them please tell me. Ill fix them up for you. :D
  14. ok then could i get Gold? :)
  15. don't mean to be a pain, but could i get a font that is like trufflehunter's or Mr. legits? thx :)
  16. You are aware that your links your links are breaking? just about everything on the first page is broken.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. How can i fix them ? :confused:
  18. I tweeked mine a bit, but as smooch said, I cant see the cordial_pie