I am looking for a Miner to get obsidian for me.

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by The_Builder500, Mar 13, 2018.

1. I am looking for a Miner to get obsidian for me to build with. The pay for 10 to 12 dc of
    obsidian is 200k for all 12 to 10 dc. I am just hiring 1 person to do it
  2. Seems like low pay. Not sure is any shops are buying Obs right now, but just as an indication of the market, one main mall is selling Obs for 40r per block. You're asking for less than 3r. I've mined Obsidian before en mass and I can tell you I'm not doing it for 3r/block.
    607 likes this.
  3. pay is way to low, 103680 for one DC is more like it.
    586, SliceOfRhyBread and 607 like this.
  4. well i am going to help to you now that right>
  5. What?
  6. I am going to mine the obsidian with you.
  7. Could you make a little more clear what you want? Have you got obsidian somewhere you want cleared out (and don't care about getting the items) or do you just want some obsidian as items (to build with)

If it's the first one you probably don't really understand how economeny works here, as, with what you seem to want, you have a strong principal-agent relationship. (unless you make a counter of sorts that exctly knows how much blocks you've mined and how much block there were, so you can know how much blocks were mined.)
    If you just want the items, wich giving the amount in DCs suggests: quite a lot of people (including me) just have a large stock of every item in the game redy to be sold. By doing what you did in your original post, you basically are asking "Hey, I want obsidian items, and have this amount of ruppees, does anyone want to trade and give my some obsidian and have ruppees." Most people who would want to sell the obsidian aren't going to mine it now, they alredey hahve done or just have bought it of someone else.
    607 likes this.
  8. i renamed the title.
  9. I could get you some, assuming you raise the price substantially. ~3r per block is way too low.
  10. 300k for 11 DC's is still only 8r per block. Better, but market price is around 30r per block. If you don't have the money for a full 11 DC's, I could always get you a couple.
    607 likes this.
  11. Zomberina's selling a lot...
  12. ok slicof your hired.
  13. Peachy. How many DC's do you want, and how much will you pay for them?
    607 likes this.
  14. I need 5 dc and I will pay 200k for all of them