Hunger Saturation Rate Faster than Normal

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by BigCaliMan, Dec 14, 2013.

1. I was fighting an enraged in full iron (normally easy for me) and I lost half my hearts in two seconds even though I had just ate to get full hunger and now it was gone :/
  2. I actually have not noticed this. 24 porkchops lasted me a 33k block travel and 5 hours building a base.
    NetherWorld666 likes this.
  3. Like this guy's saying, 9 steak lasted me a trip to a nether fortress, a raid, and the return back (though I didn't really eat on the return). If I may ask which server you were on?
  4. the biome you are in has something to do with it i think. arid biomes make you hungry a little faster. it shouldnt be too noticable tho
  5. it was really noticeable just a few minutes a go for me, i afk'ed to get a drink i had full hunger, then when i came back maybe 2 minutes later i was at half health because i lost all my hunger.....
  6. This probably means food got nerfed D:

Y mojang,

yyyyyyy
  7. -.-
    At first I wasn't gonna comment here;
    Then I saw the Obama jokes.

Anyways to the initial thread, I really think that it might be bugged so check mojang bug reports :3
  8. Future mobs in the wild/nether will likely be similiar in difficulty... the "Bosses" category will be special events like D Tombs or more special circumstances that your not going to worry about running into them all the time.

But, we def did not touch food here, but im pretty sure I saw in an update note somewhere food usage was modified in 1.7
    Gadget_AD and cadgamer101 like this.
  9. Dangggg...
  10. Yea, I had noticed, but food isn't an issue for me, so i didn't really care.

I also never saw it in the update notes anywhere.. Mojang must have hid it in the small print. :)