Hunger Games Fans

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ShrinkingMatt, Dec 9, 2013.

1. EVERYONE HAS TIME FOR DA HUNGER GAMES!!
  2. What?
    Alyattayla likes this.
  3. Catching Fire isn't about the Hunger Games, it's supposed to be about the victory tour. They did a pretty good job with the arena, though.
    Alyattayla likes this.
  4. I'm like this huge hg fan, I read all of the books twice and saw hunger games like 10 times and catching fire 2 times. I just can't get enough!
  5. I still didn't read it yet. Maybe it's cause I don't want my life to change(that's what it said on the back, that your life would never be the same again)
    :D Congrats on your first forum post. It's like I've known you for pretty long already(well, huh, I know you IRL;))
    born_ego and the_creeper_lord like this.
  6. it is hard to make the arena, yes but if you think creatif it is not impossible :D
  7. ;)
  8. First, you could better get both posts into one. You could just write the first post, then quote mine and do the wink both in the same post. Second, you misspelled creative?
  9. The design of the suits, the trident and the training center was awful.
    Alyattayla likes this.
  10. You see like, 2 corners of the training center and the scene lasts about 5 minutes. The suits looked quite cool. Although, I do agree with you, the trident could have been better.
    Alyattayla likes this.
  11. And that one little book they made... :p
  12. Ahhh the books were amazing :)
    Alyattayla likes this.
  13. I demand to know what this 'one little book' is that they made! I thought I owned them all :p
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  14. I meant the training orange things that aren't even mentioned in the book, those virtual fighters made of orange cubes that Katniss destroys in a Matrix sort of movement. The trident is not even a trident (more like a futuristic tri-axe sort of thing), and the designer obviously hasn't read the part of the book that describes the suits as "completely black with a wide, purple rubber belt".
  15. Have you seen The Starving Games?

It's a parody of the Hunger Games like Scary movie