How To Make A Decent Staff App :)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheCatMachine, Oct 13, 2015.

1. woah dat pear
  2. Thanks for attempting to contribute to the community - it is appreciated, I promise.

In the future, please don't plagiarise. Even if you aren't the world's best writer, just try your best - it's waaaay better than trying to pass other people's stuff off as you own. I can promise you that some of us are also amazingly bad at writing and have definitely never ever managed to get U's in English coursework ever...

If you've not already, post an introduce yourself thread so people can get to know you, and then just post in discussions when you feel like you can. Over time, people'll notice your awesomeness, I promise. :)

I'm gonna go and lock this thread for you so that you can give the forums another go :)
    I noticed you edited your post - awesome. Thanks! :)

(Also, when applying for staff, the application isn't the only thing ever. I've called Aikar a huge troll among other things on mine... sooo... yeaahhh....)

(also be nice guys, everyone does silly stuff sometimes)
  3. Ironic thing is in the link LadBlo posted, they use the wrong accept, they use except :)
  4. Thank you so much. :)
  5. There is a lot more wrong with the application from the link(which I assume was the original OP) than that one misspelling. If you are going to plagiarize something at least don't do it from that site... any of that site. My head hurts so much after not only reading that post but the comments ;-; someone come save my eyes.
  6. First thing that came in my mind when I saw this

But any way, I feel like as Aikar said, this is mainly for other servers I think.
  7. OmO Tired of these Alerts from this one thread. xc
  8. You can unwatch it by clicking in the top right of the thread. It won't give you any more alerts.
  9. There was an application a couple versions back that DID ask for your maturity level.
    tuqueque likes this.
  10. Not like those
    "I be grifed by player. He stupid. Ban player!"

By the way, is it just me or when someone write something with that super awesomely correctly grammar, I read that with either Morgan Freeman's voice or a really fancy British Accent voice... I think I might be crazy...
  11. But we're not a couple of versions back, so... :rolleyes:
    PMSubhan and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. If you'd like to request the thread to be locked (disallows further replies) you may report the thread asking for it to be closed by using the 'report' button in the first post. :)

And to everyone else: Everyone makes mistakes and Charmli publicly recognized hers. It's probably best to stop with the plagiarism thing now. :)
    tuqueque likes this.