How to find untouched blaze spawner ??

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by WHITEWOLFIX, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Yes. All my question is in the quote :)
  2. Yes.
    But of course, the other person would know the location of it.
  3. Is I supposed to tell him that I built a grinder ?? I don't know him
  4. No
    WHITEWOLFIX likes this.
  5. Nice. You solved my problem. Ty
  6. Just torching a spawner or putting up a crafting table in no way gives anyone priority over an area. On the other hand if you find where someone has put a lot of work into an area, it's hands off in my opinion and you should ask before you encroach out of politeness if you intend to do anything other than pass through.

If you can find whoever the someone is that's been there, try to contact them. If not, I'd say by your description that you don't have much to worry about except that at least one other person has explored there.

The operative words in my post were "can help".

Here's a link to Shavingfoam's original thread which has more information on the tool: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/anti-griefing-tool.17155/
    AlexChance and M4nic_M1ner like this.
  7. All the posts were helpful. It is the great emc community

And the tool in your post is nice
  8. If I make a potal near the spawner. Is it will work ?? In the smp ??
  9. Yes, it will turn up somewhere in the wild yes.
  10. man im not usually a grammar police but are you foreign or something? its "will it work?"
    WHITEWOLFIX likes this.
  11. Depends. It can last up to 8 minutes and you survive lava until that eight minutes is up.
    In fact, here is an auction of eight minute fire resistance potions.
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-dc-of-fire-resist-8-00-potions.22670/
  12. If you find a spawner with few torches, you can place a sign or two asking the finder to contact you. Add the current date. If no one responds within 2-3 months I think you can safely assume that it is abandoned.

If you find a spawner yourself, or build a grinder etc.,
    place a sign with your name and perhaps date,
    and a note that you can be contacted over the forum.
    AlexChance likes this.