how to be butifil

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Mar 1, 2015.

1. 1

Take care of your face. Wash twice daily, morning and evening. One of the best features a person can have is clean skin. Most teenagers have some pimples because of hormones which create excess sebum (oils) that tend to clog up the pores. Use a good acne cleanser or toner-moisturizer. If you have severe acne, seek a dermatologist (a doctor who specializes in skin-conditions).
    • Some people prefer to make a lather (worked up on a cloth) using plain soap such as ivory. Use a clean, fresh wash-cloth every time -- not one that is being reused.
    • Always wear oil-free sunscreen to avoid sunburn and/or sun irritation. Always use a high factor sunscreen to protect your skin and keep it healthy.
    • Be gentle: Avoid injuring, scratching and smashing pimples to remove oil and black-heads.
    • Also, consider taking vitamins which will not only help you maintain your complexion, but give stronger hair and nails.
  2. Um... no. Sorry but it has to be said.

How to be beautiful: Glow with your own inner confidence.
    Do not subscribe to preconceived notions of beauty. Clear skin does not not translate to beautiful, and having acne does not translate to ugliness. Equating clear skin with beauty only hinders other's ability to be truly beautiful from within. Setting standards that they may not meet and diminishing their own self confidence by seeing that they are 'sub-par' other's ridiculous standards.

Ahem, On that note, maybe the title should have been "how to be healthier" or "how to have healthier skin." The advice put foreward is good advice, and your skin is your body's first defensive line against germs. So +1 for good health tips, but -1 for perpetuating image standard nonsense
  3. You realize I just copied and pasted it...
  4. You actually missed the most important step for clear skin.

Drink water, lots of it. Everyone's water needs are a little different based on their size and activity level, but a good starting place is 8, 8oz glasses of water per day. Skip soda.
    chaselesniak and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  5. Why's everyone talking about being beautiful? Clearly this thread is about being butifil.

6. Why?
  7. because i can
    looks like someones smart
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  8. Who? Where?
    607, PenguinDJ and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  9. up there
  10. Just saying, but isn't that copyright if you copy/pasted from another website without using their permission?...
  11. My mentality is that this is a Minecraft forum, not a serious thing...
    colepuncher likes this.
  12. I'm starting to question what the purpose of this thread is? Cause you said you copied and pasted it and you seem as if its all a joke...
    Nighthawk3846 and 607 like this.
  13. So, I'm pretty confused, but okay...
  14. Good
  15. Nooo, now I got Hair & Body Beauty adverts xD