How should I make my money?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by MichaelPiccolo, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Look at chickeneers iron shop. Bam, insta-design.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. What do you mean? Ik of the iron shop, but what so you mean 1 is useless
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. For building blocks and leather?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Iron is always in demand. I have a massive iron farm, but I still need to buy double chests of it to make hoppers.
  5. If you need money quick do trading with villagers get emeralds sell them. if you looking for long term rupees get a shop, or as you think you could make a little iron shop that sells everything iron. i hope this helped because it helped me a lot. xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I see i see, so what kind of format though?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Over my two years on EMC I have found that the best way to make money is to either sell mass quantities of something or to sell enchants. Both will get your income very high, and you will be able to invest in other expensive things to make more money in the future.
    But, if you don't like either of those options, just go with a mini-mart. I have created lots of those and they typically pay off by about 8000 rupees per/month. Yes, it can very depending on advertising.
    Equinox_Boss and flamingpotato42 like this.
  8. 8000r a day is a better way to make money :p
    I suggest farming enchanted books from villagers by the sc or dc, as well as putting them on things to make god tools. And when mob arena comes back sell god armor and such.
  9. Thanks, I'll use that knowledge
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. if you get alot of emeralds you can sell them to the smp9 emerand perimed
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. So I am either doing an iron business where I will sell all iron items or a shop that sells only building blocks...which one should i do?
  12. Whatever you can do easier and you think can get more profit from your labor.
  13. I can do both quite easily...What do you think? What would you buy from more often?
  14. Well I don't need either, think of the common player or new player who needs an item, do they need iron or building blocks? Supply and demand.
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  15. Probably blocks...but iron as well :p if you were a new player what would you want?
  16. Most new players don't have rupees. I would ask the players who do have rupees what they want.
  17. New players can get rupees easily and are looking to buy things to get them started.
    607 and flamingpotato42 like this.
  18. So if you were new what would you want to buy?
  19. When you were new what did you want to buy?
  20. Both :p
    607 likes this.