How much would my head go for?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DaddyDNon, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Hi, if you didn't know I am McAwesome_09. I'm a long time member of the EMC (over 8 years) and enjoy playing on EMC alot. I have been very careful not to give out my head to just anyone. The only people who have my head (that I know of) are Steamingfire and maybe JNightWind and Audsonder, Audsonder is my friend irl and Jnightwind is the owner of my favorite outpost Iron Knight Landing (if you want to join I'll put a link to the outpost thread below in the comments). The reason I'm saying this is because I saw Computerman05 auction his head and I was wondering how much mine would go for. If you would try to bid or buy my head how much would you do it for? Thanks guys!
  2. I honestly don't know why, but people seem to be willing to pay a ton for heads that haven't been frequently given out. You could probably get a nice wad of cash for it.
    HazardousCode likes this.
  3. 2r take it or leave it
    HazardousCode and sonicol like this.
  4. Not a lot, I'd say, as you aren't well-known. But I might be mistaken. So might Rhy, though.
  5. Getting a good following and having a lot of people know you, having a head that is one-of-a-kind or that is rarely given out, or by being part of an event where the head was given out are all reasons that a head can go for a lot. This is just what I've learned after seeing the dozens of auctions, though
  6. Depends on clout really. I don't know you personally but as of recently to add on Rhy's comment, the head market has been treading upward for players that don't give out their heads.
    DaddyDNon and HazardousCode like this.
  7. 'clout'?

8. :p
    ConductorConduit and 607 like this.
  9. And ConductorConduit is the only person using that word. :p