How far have you walked?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sepp_, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Hey guys,

So I just wanted to know how far people walked, I myself have walked 4736.67km. You can see how far you walked by pressing Esc on the top left of your keyboard then press the statistics button. Once you've done that - on the 4th line, it should say how far you walked.

How far have you walked on your SMP?
  2. 1475 km
  3. Hmmm so this only works on a per-SMP basis. On SMP8 I have walked 1671.37km. I have different numbers on each SMP though.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. 1,978.44 km.
  5. On smp4 I have walked 1101 km
  6. something tells me that these stats can be reset or something because my numbers don't seem right. maybe they also depend on the profile you've created in the client?
    Gawadrolt and Deadmaster98 like this.
  7. I think some stats reset after you die but I'm pretty sure stats like distance walked should stay.
  8. 5012.91km on SMP8
  9. 2056.28 Km on Smp9
  10. I belive between 2000 and 2500km on SMP9 - though this is on my current PC. I've had two other machines before so the total could potentially be a lot higher I presume :p
  11. What's also sad is that the stats periodically reset, so we can never find out what the exact totals are.
  12. 2930 km (yes, I've walked far.)
  13. i have walked 500 miles! and i will walk 500 more just be the man who walked the 1000 miles to fall down at your door!
  14. Sorry, it fits. :p
    Gawadrolt, Galantisizer and ThaKloned like this.
  15. My total wouldn't show stats from my old PC, nor would it for before emc.gs was the IP so the old smp#.empire.us wouldn't show up either :(
  16. 1117.25 km
  17. 5,570km on my work PC. Not sure it this is total for MP or just by PC. If it's just by PC then I should be much more then that from home PC.
  18. Let's talk about...
    Procrastination!

I will post how far I have walked later, when I get home.
    Gawadrolt and ThaKloned like this.
  19. 2359 on SMP2
  20. Nah, folks have pointed out circumstances where the stats are not 100% correct in other comments. I know I've walked quite a bit further than what it's currently showing lol, been playing on this server for quite awhile.