How does your room look like? Post a pic of your room!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Tazri, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Hmm, many posts but only 1 picture, and its not even really a room.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  2. I'm really wanting to beat up whoever designed my room, its impossible to get anywhere.
    20120728155311!Escher's_Relativity.jpg
  3. How did you get in there anyways?
  4. I have no idea.
  5. Green Room. You silly tomato. ;)
  6. Believe me, my room is a "blast"!

Get it? Creeper? Blast?
  7. Mine, oh, you know what it is. ( Hint : It is muddy ;) )
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  8. Bit self-conscious here but meh I said I'd do it. We basically live in the living room. Back last year our hot water heater broke and our landlord took months to fix it. It ran our electric bill up so we decided to try to save money and limit electric use. We ended up just staying there because it's the only room with a way to keep warm in winter and cool in summer, and a tree fell on what's supposed to be our bedroom ._.

We sleep on the futon and as you see his PC is next to it, my stuff is on the couch and since we have a shortage of shelves and such, he uses his D&D book box for a closet and the two bluey grey things are grocery bags we save up and return. Not sure why my end of stuff is blurry. ._.

PS. I drew that shirt on him so you guys wouldn't flip out thinking he's naked or something. xD

jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  9. No, I get it too :p
  10. Damn... talk about having unfortunate circumstances. A broken water heater is one thing, but a freaking tree falling on the bedroom? Jeez.
  11. Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder if this place is cursed.
    nfell2009 and mba2012 like this.
  12. Trespassing this door
    door.jpg
  13. My room is a discraseful health hazard :)
    mba2012 and Chascarrillo like this.
  14. but we all like that kind of thing don't we?
    Chascarrillo and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  15. My whole house is one of those but I manage :p

Kinda J/k, needs to just be put out of it's misery, it's ancient. Heck the ice maker in the fridge has the date of August 1989, I was almost 1 year old by then and I just turned 24 this year.
  16. What?
  17. The cause might be a moldy apple:p
  18. If only I had a camera... I'll see what I can do. Expect spacestuffs.
    Chascarrillo likes this.