How can I find out where any established outposts are between the MPO and nearest wild spawn?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by We3_MPO, Apr 21, 2018.

1. I would like to know because, if there aren't too many established outposts between the MPO (on SMP6) and the nearest (w) of the five old wild spawns (c, e, w, n, and s) for me to feasibly avoid them, I would like to build a superhighway connecting the MPO to the w wild spawn on SMP6 and, because no one is able to claim between the w, c, e, n, and s wild spawns, perhaps also (not sure yet) between the n, s, c, e, and w wild spawns. I'd also clean up some of the destroyed terrain (close to the wild spawn(s)) along the highway(s), except where it would block off old mine entrances or destroy/block off someone's build(s), to give it the natural feel it once had, but of course I wouldn't then as that would be griefing.

I ask because although a highway, even a very large highway, wouldn't take up much space, and many outposts have visible signs to detect them on the live map, a few outposts are very hard to detect, and building within one's established area (1.5k out or less from the central locked chest) is technically griefing, which I'd rather not do (I don't even condone, nor do I support, griefing), especially unknowingly when I could be reported for "griefing" then banned for building a long, large road through an outpost I couldn't see on the map.
    607 likes this.