Horse Race Circuit

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Ice_Lightning99, Aug 23, 2013.

?

Who would race in the EMC circit

Yes i would race 21 vote(s) 95.5%
no i wouldn't race 1 vote(s) 4.5%
  1. So are we going to get this up and running? Check mine out smp6 13021 its short but has jumps and is gunna be 5 laps?
  2. yeah ur track is good... ive been trying to get this going... i need more tracks for the other servers
  3. porphy and I are about to work on a special themed track at the bedrock PM me for secret theme
  4. I may be able to supply a course for Utopia, but considering how many people have one, I don't think you'll need it. But if you do, it's being built and it'll be pretty big. Anyway PM me if you want to know the res, but I doubt you will.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  5. sorry i already have a track for the Utopian Invitational... and my track (which is being built) is for the Championship race... if i need your track for another special type of race i will check your's out
  6. Why dont we ask big names? Like finch an eclypse?
  7. what smps are they on
  8. Alright, no problem.
  9. I think finch is on smp6 and 2 and same with eclypse
  10. Check my track out again theres a grand stand i need some andvise and improvements i think i rewond some of it with the sand stone
  11. You posted it 4 times now... I don't think that's actually needed.
  12. i have looked at it... it looks good.... ill check again later
    607 likes this.
  13. Dont worry i changed it back i rewind it :/ im goin g to get a designer too design me a grand stand
  14. Bussgil has one. I can't remember what res number.
  15. Ok can you find out?
  16. Smp5 11112/mvpkd's res
  17. Id like mine to have like a 10-15 lap race so its longer! :)
  18. Correction 11113
  19. I have a small track on smp6, 13332