[Homework Help] Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Caeyde, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm tired, can't remember what I wanted to say:p In each case, I would like to see the end product, because this thread could get interesting;)

Oh, and maybe they want to show that people on social websites use informal language, many shorter things like 2 and 4ever and purposely misspell things like evvah or something. That won't be the outcome here though, cause we here on the forums are much more formal than the major part of the internet people:p
    AliceF3 likes this.
  2. That's one of the reasons I chose EMC for this homework, it's gonna make mine different to everyone elses since people here usually talk fairly 'proper'
    Which isn't a bad thing at all :p
    607 likes this.
  3. Lol(well, not really laughing out loud cause it's late evening here), I do absolutely recognise this:p I would do exactly the same with things like this, especially when it's for school. And often the teacher say I was original and I get positive feedback:)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  4. Well Volt and I certainly provided you with a lot of language...

I usually don't use a lot of abbreviated language, symbols, or graphics unless I know the audience and I guess you would have to factor in how serious I think the subject is. If you and I came to know each other well or were part of a small group together, we would develop a short hand to communicate with naturally. I think that applies in degrees roughly to what I posted before.

I'd be interested in seeing some details from your "modern anthropology" assignment once you have finished it.
    607 and AliceF3 like this.
  5. well, i'm going to Edmonton, but i'm not allowed to bring my computer...
    I'll see all of yous on Tuesday I guess ; - ;
    Also, I lost my lunchbox, with a ton of containers in it, at another school, so.... yey
    AliceF3 likes this.
  6. Hullo! I had a two hour delay for my school, third day in a row yay(?), and forgot my clothes for gym. Almost fell asleep in class at least 8 times, not very unusual. Got home, did some homework and went to the optometrist (eye doctor) to get an eye exam and order new glasses. While I was there I saw one of my friends and we chatted a little bit before I had my exam. That's about it
    AliceF3 likes this.
  7. I am the one, the only, the pie. The Cordial Pie. Hello.
    607 and AliceF3 like this.
  8. My day was great! I had had exam day at school. Woke up at 5 am talked to people on Skype from EMC till 6:42 am. Walked to my bus and went to school. When I got to school I sat around till 9:30 am. Then I had my exam from 9:30 am to 11 am. After that I went home and slept for 6 hours and here I am now xD.
    My exam days start at 7:30 am and end at 11 pm and everyone gets to go home. At 7:30 I didn't have an exam so I just sat around studying for an hour or two and people talked to me. And that was my day :p
    AliceF3 likes this.
  9. What was your friend doing at there?
  10. Thanks for all the help guys :p
    I'll stop bumping this now since I've already got more then enough to comment on n.n
    Thank you!
    607 likes this.
  11. Maybe we'll take over even when you don't bump and you'll have way too many to comment on! >:D
  12. Yeah playing EMC :p
    607 likes this.
  13. When I have time:p Guess I'll first have to make homework very fast and efficient then;)
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  14. Her Glasses got run over by a golf cart, and then later by a car and her new ones had just come in.
    Also, are you guys aware of how expensive glasses are? My new ones (if I didn't have insurance) would have been about $500 USD
  15. holy... what prescription do you have? I think mine are -2.50 :p
  16. these aren't reading glasses
  17. In MD, we've had no snow for about 2 years!
  18. I'll be the weird guy that you always find on a social website.

Potato.
    607 likes this.
  19. I feel so sorry for you :C
  20. In a row, but now we had three days in a row of no school
    except that 1 awkard time in October
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.