Holy Mother Of Iron Gloem......

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AmusedStew, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Why not?
  2. I'll ask Aikar if this will work on EMC and get working on one at Project X.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  3. why doesnt this work?
  4. This most likely doesn't work because of the way villages are created. Most likely, some plugin on emc or just plain the way the server is built messes up the villages created from the farm, resulting in no iron golems
  5. I think it is the way Aikar changed spawning...
  6. the time iron was 6 gold was 8 and sulphur 7 (wich was really high)

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg
  7. ^lol back when slimes were hard to find
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. no i had a slime farm back then most slime ball went for 30 that time
  9. lol cool guy
  10. so nobody got this to work?
  11. of course allen asks if it works.... :rolleyes::p
  12. What if in reality it actually does work but they aren't sharing this information so that they could monopolize the iron industry...
    RainbowChin likes this.
  13. Mother of....
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. So does this work on emc or not? :p
  15. it does
  16. You managed to create one?
  17. Short answer= no
    Long answer= maybe but it will need longer timings on the rebuilding process, due to the high number of villagers on every server.
  18. I hadn't thought of that, would the entity limits be an issue with spawning?
  19. In the follow up video he says if there are more than 100 villagers in your world it would take more than 60 seconds to see a villager or register a village.

I see that as being the only problem to this not working on EMC. It should be easy to fix buy adding more items to the hopper/dropper timers.

Also with this farm we will have less villagers, compared to conventional iron farms.
    So the ent limit should not be an issue, nor should the problem of over breading with the auto killing of babe villagers.