Holy Mother Of Iron Gloem......

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AmusedStew, Apr 18, 2013.

1. How about you stop being rude and have some respect for people. All shops were like that.
  2. Actually, they weren't. Ask RandomZh, Faithcaster, battmeghs, Belughs, krysyy and ig, Alex, ask any big shop owner.
    Most people never sold iron for more than around 8r UNLESS IN A TRADE MARKET!
    We all get you hate iron farms. Nobody likes it when you keep spamming out that you want them banned, again for invalid reasons. EMWild will always stay as Vanilla as possible, and that means no removal of iron farms.
  3. Oh, so now I spam it? Really. It's been about two months since I posted anything about them...
    Alert everyone! According to Kirby, the new definition of spam is one message every two months! Just so you know!
  4. Guys please do not argue on this thread. If you want to, do it somewhere else like in a private conversation because I really don't want a mod to shut this thread down. I wanna find out if this iron trench works or not :p
  5. That is not true accually. Here is a proof of 7r an ingot.
    Iron..PNG
    mba2012 and jamesg003 like this.
  6. Lol a two hundred rupee diamond?
    Also, my stats were from smp2, prices change per server
  7. No, spade with Eff. I think.
  8. "Player shop purchase of 1 Diamond Spade-am from Torian42"

This indicates an enchanted item.

Plus this thread is like... massively offtopic.
    PenguinDJ, jkjkjk182 and marknaaijer like this.
  9. If the arguing continues I will pm a moderator and have this shut down, please do not argue this was posted to showcase the Iron Trench.
  10. Didn't see bottom part, just saw the word diamond
  11. Are the people sure it will Work ??? or it is will waste our rupees and effort ???
  12. We arent sure, but we believe it wont work due to the ammt of iron farms on every server on EMC, and it might mess up the farm. Im waiting for someone to build it and give confirmation lol.
  13. I have an idea. How about every gold and diamond supporter here meet on utopia and build one together?
  14. I'll just build one for the fun of it :p. not now though :p
  15. Good idea qwerty189.If enough people working it will take 20 minutes to build
  16. to get ON topic: It doesnt work on emc :p
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  17. Good :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. Bad! :mad:
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  19. Going to have to side with Jake here:p A little of something is ok, but too much is not:D
    WeirdManaico and Jake_bagby like this.