Holiday Giveaway! :)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by emfs_ad, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I Dreacon78 will take number 6
  2. I apologize, there is 1 # left and it's #3! 1st person to claim it get's the #.
  3. All the #'s have been picked. Everything will be given Christmas day or anytime after. If you take forever (In my opinion) then i am forced to give it to someone else.

Holiday Giveaway Instructions:
    On Christmas day i will put the correct people access to their chest. There may be some extremely valuables in the chests or just building blocks. Do not complain about what you received, no one likes that :p.

Happy Holidays!! :)
  4. NOTE TO EVERYONE:
    I have decided to let the gifts out early :D
    I have put access signs to the chest of your gift in the BACK (which means behind if you didn't know) of my res

If i have spelled your name wrong and you aren't able to access the chest then PM me as soon as possible

Happy Holidays :)
  5. Please Pick up at 14192 on smp7

Thx :)
  6. Just got it xD
    Thx for the redstone dusts and have a nice christmas ^^
    deathconn likes this.
  7. 2 please
  8. Oh nevermind I missed out :(
  9. You still have a chance at the free beacon :D
  10. Regardless of what is in there deathconn, thank you very much!

Side note, you forgot [access] on my chest :D

This is perfect because I will be out of town on Christmas. Speaking of, Merry Christmas to you sir!
    deathconn likes this.
  11. My dear apologies :) the error has been fixed and you have yourself a great Christmas! :D
  12. Aww hecks yeah I got two stacks of carrots, best giveaway ever! :p
  13. lol
  14. What do you mean? IS that another thread that I have asked for a number or something on?
    Gosh so many giveaways this time of year I can't keep track :p
  15. yea look up all my threads or free beacon and just say anything :)
  16. Aww,,, you forgot me!
    [EDIT] oh wait, nvm,
  17. D: where is my chest? I got 11, but there's no chest...
  18. I win 5k! Sweet, thanks Deathconn!