Hiya, Just a newb here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThreeThrees333, Sep 26, 2016.

1. That's... okay... I will try... to be... accepting... of all... types... of people... on... EMC...

*labored breathing*
    607 and Theomglover_ like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  3. Welcome to the Empite minecraft :) As one if the oldest and most experienced players on EMC (only foxy is older on this thread) should I be able to answer about any questions you have about EMC or minecraft in general. (I'm playing minecraft for almost eight years now...) including redstone. (If you need anything simple (quite some things are simple, just ask) feel free to ask me to send you a design for it) oh, yes, one more thing. Don't worry about doing things wrong, I will only eat you :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Ha, you sound great!
    I hope you'll have lots of fun here, welcome to the Empire! :D
  5. Yea.. real nice fellas... once you get to know them... just give em a chance ;)
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC Trinity :)
    I hope you enjoy your stay here
  7. There are some bigger mobs on emc that do need attacking, but if you wanna stick with your passifist thingy, wearing a mob head will act a s a mask from that mob type so they wont attack you unless you get too close / attack them first.
  8. Really? I hadn't heard that before. Is that information on the wiki?

Oh, and also, if you put your difficulty (/ps) beneath a certain level, the mini-boss mobs won't attack you if you don't try to attack them.
  9. Welcome to EMC!:D
  10. I meant momentus lol (as the bigger mobs)

And thats on the normal mc wiki
  11. Wow, you're right, interesting.
  12. I about died laughing reading that! It might be something i try later on, but for now i just enjoy running a simple farm. I'm sorry. If you need anything farm related, i'm willing to share though. You can always stop on by ^_^
    FacepalmRhy likes this.
  13. Ill mail u some of those mob heads when i get the chance
  14. Welcome to the Empire Trin. If you need some help with materials for your farm I should have extra bits and pieces at my residence on SMP5.