Hiya I'm New!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LunerHive, Sep 21, 2016.

1. My name is LunerHive... or Luner I like that better xD. I found this server in my mega builder book and decide to join. Best decision ever lol, I love this place very much, the community is so friendly, and hope I get to meet everyone here! I am also building my shop to get it running in the town on SMP2 and some other fun thingies so I be hovering around my plot a lot.

Little about me: I like nature, building in blocks of Minecraft, farming in Minecraft, making organics in Minecraft, games, art, etc, coffee, coffee flavor anything and did I mention I like coffee lol? I can name more but eh I like too much things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. Welcome to the EMC family! If you need anything at all please ask :)
    LunerHive and 607 like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :D

What's this?
  4. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  5. Kk, Ty for the welcome :D!
    Ty for the welcome :D! It's a book I found in my bookstore it shows servers, etc "The Most Complete Guide to Minecraft Secrets, Creations, Hacks, and Strategies"
    Ty for the welcome!
    Lordess_Spartan, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  6. Is EMC on like a server list in the book? Or is something else mentioned? I kinda want the book now lol
  7. Well, that sounds cool, I didn't expect EMC to be in any books officially produced!
    LunerHive and Eviltoade like this.
  8. Yea its on like a server list, EMC is on the Top 10 Spotlight servers in the book, while EMC is the first three you see in the book pg. 263, giving the server IP, pictures, and a short paragraph talking about it's uniqueness!
  9. That sounds pretty cool!
    607 and LunerHive like this.
  10. Dear god... we've gone... Barnes and Noble....
  11. Welcome to the Empire. I'm sure I'll see you in-game. My plot of town land is on smp2 as well.
    LunerHive likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire! You'll love it here, sounds like you've settled in already!
    607 and LunerHive like this.
  13. Welcome LunerHive to the empire, where the skele-ton of fun never dies ;)
    cubefragment and LunerHive like this.
  14. Hi Luner. Welcome to the Empire. Glad you are enjoying yourself. :)
    LunerHive likes this.
  15. Welcome Luner, I have 1 question :p Marvel or DC
    LunerHive likes this.
  16. Welcome, watch out for rainbowchin
    LunerHive and Theomglover like this.
  17. Welcome again! Never thought I would meet somebody else who found EMC via book.
    LunerHive likes this.
  18. Welcome to EMC LunerHive, Just a quick tip. Watch out for EvilToade ( ;) ), he like to eat new comers. J/K. :rolleyes:

Hope yu have a great time here, I have and have been here about 80 days now I think.

My shop/mall/farms are on smp7 /v +cube , stop by sometime for a tour.
    LunerHive and Eviltoade like this.
  19. Welcome, dont venture out into the lands of smp8. And never accept raw fish givent to you. Never.
    LunerHive, Eviltoade and cubefragment like this.
  20. Marvel is my fav but DC is good too :p

Ty everyone for the warm welcomes :D!
    Theomglover and Eviltoade like this.