[Hiring] Auto-Potion Brew Conveyor.

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Roslyn, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Quite simple to say but I can't seem to figure it out no matter how many tutorials I follow.
    I am looking for someone who can build a Potion Brewing System designed to brew ONE type of potion automatically 24/7.

Potion I need Brewed: Lingering Potion of Harming: Instant Damage II Variant.
    Its a 6 Step Process and doing it manually has driven me insane.

I'm not quite sure the materials a auto system would take and how long it would be so price can be discussed between me and the builder.

What I personally want with it. Indicators to ingredient quantity, a big storage for finish product/Water Bottles, An on/off switch for whole system. I am a potato level redstoner so I can't be bothered to learn this myself.
    Edit: Also want it to run each step through another brewer so its not slow running through all just 1.

When its complete I would like to see it functioning through a series of runs before payment to ensure quality and longevity of the system.

If you are interested, let me know how much space you'll be needing so I can figure out where I can put this contraption.
  2. Bump! Still need this
  3. I always like having something redstone-y to look at, but I am kind of ill at the moment (slept 18 of the past 24 hours) I'll try something once I have the energy to do so.
  4. Akie. I did a thing :p

This redstone jungle here is a brewer based on TangoTek's design. (wich I had lying around anyway) I just quickly expanded it to be able to brew with 6 ingredients ( his orgiginal can do 4) it was pretty quck to do, I don't know if it is the thing you need though..., this is how it works:

This is a machine that hasn't got an on-off switch, it just checks if there still is enough storage space and if there still are enough ingredients to make the next potion: it brews when it can. the problem with it is that there are only 9 stacks of storage space for every normal ingredient. it is great if you want to take out a few potions every now and then: it brews what you took away.

Youu'll need somethhing else when you want DC's upon DC's of the stuff though. I haven't seen a design for that, so I'd have to do that all myself wouldn't be too dificult though...
    Sandakumaran and bennygoatgruff like this.
  5. Hmm this seems to run all through one brewer. Which would be very slow. Could you possibly have each step be a different brewer?
  6. If you would go for this design, you could also build multiple, to gain extra speed. :)
  7. Would rather have 1 big contraption than several medium size contraptions
  8. Bump! Still looking for someone to build the specified design