High Voting Rewards; Disappointment?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KiraShizumi, May 31, 2014.

1. How about voting on a phone?
    Click the "house"
    | |
    | |
    | |

That is what the images look like to me.....
  2. "Hunny, I thought you had an appointment at greatclips today...."
    Every time I hear that add, It jut makes me want to go drive my truck thru the front window of that place...

Any way, im with ya Kira. Im currently at a 49 streak. I vote on all available links every single day, and topg twice a day. Yes its not awful how it is, but when your taking the time to help the server out, 1 diamond or 3 emeralds really is not much.
    Something like for day 10 ud get an extra 1 diamond, day 20, an extra 2, day 90, an extra 9, ect...
    That would not completely change the system or be too much, it would merely show that the long streaks are highly appreciated.

Or maybe just bump the 1 diamond bonus to 2, the 3 diamond bonus to 6, ect...
    Just a thought
  3. Truth

ps. I have a chest where I've been storing all the diamonds and emeralds I've been receiving by voting and it's filling up quickly. I'm happy with the rewards personally.
    607 likes this.
  4. Yeah me too
  5. the diamond/emerald bonus is suppose to be random:

https://gist.github.com/aikar/830d26a74a6794f2c67b#file-voting-java-L183

Are you saying you've never received over 1? Can anyone confirm receiving more than 1?
    I don't see any error in this code. Day 50 should be receiving up to 5 diamonds/emeralds when it hits those days.
  6. When I hit 90, I got 1,370r!
  7. An odd time, I've had 4 diamonds after a single vote
  8. Talking about voting im going to do that
  9. TopG for me gives out 900r per vote and i usually get 3 diamonds or 4 emeralds
  10. Ok so sounds like the random part is working as intended.

11. Ehehehe :3 66K rupees, almost what a DC of Quartz Blocks would go for.
  12. What?? :eek: That's how I was suddenly so rich :o
  13. People are saying they get car insurance ads. I get a 15 second video of what looks like some really bad camera under a blanket with what sounds like a fan in the background, two people mumbling, a door closing, footsteps, then the door closing again, and it's over. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
  14. You're the only one

I'd go see an exorcist if I were you

(jk I get that sometimes too)
  15. Yea im getting more than 1, sorry to confuse that. Just adding my 2 cents, but all in all, the vote streaks are good.
    Got 27k today for 50 streak
  16. About the video at captcha: Adblocker (for FF) is blocking them nicely, all i see is black scereen with pogress bar under the captcha :D
    For myself voting bonuses are satisfactory (voting streak 250+), would like to recieive some special items as rewards tho, at higher streaks :)
  17. Using iPad works nicely too :p I never see adverts with the captchas, in fact I always wondered why you'd have to wait there, with the progress bar.
  18. image.jpg is this not random?...
  19. I just hit 45 and got 10k xD
  20. Hey, you got yours on Friday, I got my 100th vote bonus on Friday too! :p
    Around the same time too. Just thought I wold point that out.
    rgadfs.png
    I was actually really happy with getting that amount - just like all else would for getting a 100 bonus, I will be sure to carry on voting :)