Hi! I'm Tory XD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Torynado, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Welcome to EMC!

You couldn't make a better choice than this server :D
  2. ahh yea i found the lot, tearing things down fast,

vault pages are too expensive for me right now so i gotta figure out what i can and can't bring
  3. its still smp1 XD
  4. I have 5 vault pages, I might be able to assist you later tonight if you are interested. I don't blame you if you don't want to, it is difficult to trust a stranger like that. PM me if you are interested. When my son moved to sell his lot for someone building a mall we put everything into chests on my res, then he gathered it all back later. I don't think this is an option in your case. Unless you know someone on EMC you could do that with. They wouldn't have to be on the same server, that's what the vault is for. Good luck!
  5. Ah thank you!

I just stashed some non-valuables in the waste so between the 1 vault and the ender chest it worked out.
    I am now a happy resident of 254 :D
  6. Yeah, I just realized you actually had nothing to loose by me helping you. What you didn't take would have disappeared anyway! Good thinking using the waste! Good luck w/ the shop & welcome to EMC!
  7. Welcome to Empire Minecraft Server/Forums! If you need help, you may private message me, or a staff member! Any helping likes will be down below! If you need any help, I'll explain a brief story about the server. This is a server were you build on your residence. You may buy ranks at the "Supporter" section. You may get Diamond Supporter (Best), Gold Supporter (2nd Best), and Iron Supporter (Least Best). There are only 3 ranks. But the server is thinking about coming out with a new rank, Emerald Supporter! Anyways, back to the game. You build on your very own residence. You can give flags, which is giving permissions to other players. There are many permissions though! Do /help, click on flags, and then you'll be good! If I'm wrong about this statement, you can private message me and I'll give you the correct answer! Anyways, if a player has a blue name tag, it means they are Diamond Supporter (like me). If a person has a yellow/gold name tag, it means they're a good supporter. (Like Mob_Meal). And if you're Iron supporter, you get a Sliver Name tag. If you are on the Build or Contribution Team, on the forums, your name tag is Gold/Orange. (Like Gold Supporter Color). Admins/Owners get a dark purple name tag. Senior Staff Moderators get a Light/Lime green name tag. (My favorite color). And last of all, Moderators get a Dark Green name tag. If you're a normal member, like yourself, you'd just get a white name tag. Still pretty good! :)

Anyways good luck, and I will see you in-game Empire Minecraft! And maybe on the forums sometimes! :)

Helpful Links:
    All you have to do is click on the words, and it takes you right to the page!
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  8. Welcome to the empire! Feel free to ask any questions in-game or on the forums! Many people are willing to help!
    Mob_Meal and HelloKittyRo like this.
  9. ah okay next question,

what does "DC" stand for? :confused:
  10. DC means Double chest, or 3456 items with 64-stacked items :D
    Torynado likes this.
  11. You for got the marriage fish >_>
  12. I see this thread is from December, so I'm a bit late, but hey there Tory! :)