Hi I'm from PlanetMinecraft and I would like to receive Op! (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by thecontroller, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Its true. This one time this guy was like:
    "Can i be op?"
    And we're like "Why do you think you could just walk in and ask for op?"
    He's like " Im an op on a pvp server"
    Us: "Which one?"
    Him "IDK"
    Us: "Why would we just grant you op?"
    Him: I WANNA BE ********* OP, ******** *******!
    BANNED.

Another one
    I won't say their name
    " 10r to whoever says 'Obama 2012!' 3 times"
    5 minutes of spam later, after it calmed down, he would repeat this, adding to the "_ times"
    Me: /report ******** Encouragins spam.

10 day ban, it wasn't just me, it was like 6 other people who reported him. So basically, he payed -like 20 people 10 times in increasing payments-to get himself banned
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  2. I remeber on a old server i used to play on a guy came on and was like I am from planet minecraft give me op or i will you give a bad rating, so we trolled him and told that to get op you have to [-snipped-] do something very rude [-snipped-] and he then he said ok and kept asking for the owners address so he could get op we let him stay on for a bit then temp-banned him for 1 day he came back and kept saying "where does the owner live" so we perm-banned him.
  3. One guy tried to become admin on another server i've played on and the owner goes: "So, what is the name of the server?" and then the guy said a random name (i won't say any names xD..dont worry!), and then the owner is like, "Correct!" and then another admin banned him saying: "Yep, this is [server name]! Please come again *******!"
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  4. There are servers other than EMC!?
  5. Yea, It took some searching and i uncovered an ancient one that was run through hamachi!
    We must take action to eliminate these servers!!!
    To arms, my brothers!!JK

But EMC is the best server and community ive seen in mc...
    WAY TO GO GUYS!
    nnnnmc1 and Monster_ like this.
  6. e
    i remember that! lol
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. None worth mentioning.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  8. yeah lol none r that good
  9. Aah PlanetMinecraft trolls <3

Not long ago I encountered one on smp7..
    Troll: Hey there. I'm from PlanetMinecraft. Is there an admin on?
    Me: No, but I can try to help.
    Troll: Ah well I was just wondering if I could have a tour of the server
    Me: Well.. it's a very big place, but I can give you a quick run down.. *everyone is silent wondering what I'm doing*
    Troll: That would be good, thanks*
    Me: Well, first off.. you should know we have the empire guide, right?
    Troll: Yes.
    Me: Okay. Well cool, tour's over. That's all you need to know. Now stop trolling.
    and then the chat erupted with everyone calling him a troll and saying there's no way he is from PlanetMinecraft until the banhammer struck. They honestly must think we are stupid.

* I must note that he had atrocious spelling and grammar, but I can't bring myself to type like that..
    607, alexschrod, Xinn and 1 other person like this.
  10. How is he banned for lying and wanting a tour?
    607 likes this.
  11. i'm guessing in the discussion they had in the chat there was some offensive language.
    607 and hayleycolgan like this.
  12. I forgot to say he started asking for OP and stuff.
    607 and iSmooch like this.
  13. Once, a guy joined, and came to my shop. (not naming names) He kept saying "hey mr. secret, you're a mod, can I have special access to this one OP command?" So I told him I wasn't a mod, but I'm not sure he noticed. He just kept asking "can I have the OP command please?" I told him I couldn't help and if he REALLY had a good reason to ask for a command he should ask Justin. Oh, and before he came to me, he kept thinking hayley was a mod as well. When she told him she couldn't help, he said,
    "hey hayley, i hate u. but i like your house"
    nnnnmc1 and Crazy1080 like this.
  14. I guess it was the blue name...
  15. Yeah. For some reason blue is seen as a powerful color. But maybe gray is too, cause he bothered hayley first.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  16. Hahah I remember this! I had just gotten all official on him and told him to stop being a pain, he starts getting all defensive and grumpy at me, then he randomly comes out with that. It was hilarious!
    607, g0hl, iSmooch and 1 other person like this.
  17. I like reading the ones that end with "... and then iSmooch brought in the banhammer" brings smiles to my faces.
  18. My favorite modrator kick moment is when my friend asked me "ARE YOU MAD AT ME" in all caps then A mod kicked kicked my friend saying "Now I am"
    Malicaii12, SecretAznEks and nnnnmc1 like this.
  19. I never realized someone could have multiple faces. You must be quite extraordinary :p
  20. Yes I am the master of the many faces.It was difficult to achieve.. but I humble you with my presence. Its ok to be impressed.
    607, Cait1bh, g0hl and 3 others like this.