Hi guys im khalil

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KH4LILK3LT0N, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Hi everyone. I just joined this server because my friend gave me the link for referral. I'm going to be on smp2 so you don't need to tell me to go to a server lol. I'm thinking of doing a youtube series for me playing through this server and I just wanted to know if this was allowed. I don't know how it wouldn't be, but I don't want to get in trouble when I just joined.

I hope you guys see me around the empire and I also hope I can see you.
  2. Sounds like fun :) I don't think it will be much of an issue - A staff member will hopefully tell you if you need to know anything about that :)

Welcome
    nickjwolfe likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! I've seen you around already :)

As for the youtube series, I dont think there is any problem with that but I would pm IceCreamCow, Shaunwhite1982, Aikar, or Maxarias to double check...start a conversation with them here on the forums by clicking on their pic. A pop-up will have basic info and the option to "start a conversation". They should be able to answer any questions you have :D
    nickjwolfe and chickeneer like this.
  4. Welcome to the empire hope you enjoy your stay
  5. Welcome to the Empire, we don't have a Darth Vader but we do have IcecreamCow and A guy named Justin :)
    COUNTtheLLAMAz likes this.
  6. YouTube should be fine, but, like what was said above, double check. Well, welcome to the Empire. I hope you have a great time, and I really think you will. The best Minecraft decision I've ever made was to join EMC. Please come down to 10462 on smp5.empire.us. There I have made a parkour. There are four courses, and it is free.

Best of luck,
    PenguinDJ
  7. Why so many colors? I am allergic to Rainbows?!?!?!
    nfell2009, jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. cuz
  9. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy it :D Others have done youtube things so I'm sure there's no issue there.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

Are there any residences that I can come check out?
  11. 968 for the cool kids
  12. on smp2? go check out the tardis :) 3553 i belive
  13. Welcome to the empire where the server trolls you.
  14. Welcome to the Empire!
  15. I tried Audacity recording on my laptop and Bandicam on my gaming pc, and they both failed :/.
    If anyone could tell me some programs to record I'd be very thankful :)
  16. Some people use FRAPS. I tried it once and then put the clips in Windows Movie Maker and you couldn't tell I had recorded it in tiny snippits.
  17. Thank you :)

Now I just need a voice recording thing... I have a mic but the only program I have that records just audio is Audacity, and that records in these silly little files I can't comprehend.
  18. FRAPS has settings to record that too :)
  19. Hey welcome! You should explore other servers as well! There are other things like the LLO, and other massive wild communities across EMC. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)