Hi everyone :) Want company exploring?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Daynsyy, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hello EMC :)

I'm new to the server, and to Minecraft multiplayer in all honesty. Had Minecraft since the $7 beta in about 2011 but never had friends to play it with.

Just getting my feet and gathering supplies from the wild but it'd be nice to have someone to go around with :) I have to find wolves to help me fight, haha.

Anyway, great server! Hope you're all happy and well :)
    Sachrock, 607, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC! Hope the adventure is a grand one!
    Daynsyy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire hope you have a great time here
    Daynsyy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Welcome to EMC! If you are ever on smp1, let me know and we'll go nether hunting!
    607, Daynsyy and FWRonald like this.
  5. I'm always on SMP1 :) As much as always applies to someone new, haha. I actually just found a big stronghold in the Wastelands if anyone cares to join me!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Hi Daynsyy. Welcome to the Empire. Sorry I can't join you on smp1, as I have an outpost on that server and I'm days and days from getting back in, but if you are ever on smp3 and you see me around, I would love to go hunting with you. Enjoy your stay. :)
    607, Daynsyy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire, hope you're going to enjoy it here. EMC can be tricky to get started with but it can definitely be a very rewarding experience. And yeah: playing Minecraft together is often much more fun that doing stuff on your own (although that can be fun too) :)

Be sure to check the emc wiki if there are things which confuse you, most answers can be found there.
    607, Daynsyy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. You're all so lovely, bringing a tear to my box shaped, virtual eyes :') And I'd be happy to roam over to SMP3! As soon as I find a clue, I'm all over it!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire! :D
    You probably won't see me online on the Minecraft servers, unless it's to claim a promo or send a mail, and I won't likely do that on smp1.
    If you feel like browsing the forums, though, you are very unlikely to not come across me! ;)
    Equinox_Boss and Daynsyy like this.
  10. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    Equinox_Boss and Daynsyy like this.