hi<3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kaitandcookies, May 31, 2012.

1. You have become self-aware? Right?:p
  2. lol all for the monies
  3. yes :D than i can donate people for nice structures
    kaitandcookies likes this.
  4. Dont wory about the nether, its quite safe, I mean if you can swim in lava that is :)
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :D
  6. It seems that I haven't quite mastered that skill yet:) so maybe It's safer if I stay away.
  7. Ah I see! you have a plan for the money:D Going for a good cause.
  8. thank you<3
  9. I have a question is your favorite emoticon: <3 ?
  10. Welcome to EMC!
  11. lol I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. But I guess It is:] I'm used to making it while chatting with my friends so It's kind of a reflex now when someone sends me a message that I like:D Just showin my love<3
  12. Thank You!!!!!
    zSlumDog likes this.
  13. Happy to welcome one of our newer members.
  14. Everybody's so nice here I'm glad my brother told me to join.
  15. Welcome to the empire kait but where is cookies? I would be happy to help you out or give you some tips or maybe help you out with the wild problem :D don't worry half the time I scream or yell if I turn around to a charged creeper or something, just give me a message on the forums as my 4 reses are on smp2 ( the best smp by far ) anyway good luck and I hope you enjoy your time here
  16. thanks! I still haven't met a charged creeper (thank god!) but i'd be grateful for any advice:D Maybe I'll come check out smp2 sometime soon:)
  17. hello:D
  18. Hi welcome to the empire! I still run away from mobs in the wild as well and I've been playing minecraft since it first came out:) (so you could say I'm a veteran but I'm not)