hi<3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kaitandcookies, May 31, 2012.

1. Hi <3 :p Welcome to EMC! Hope you have a great time here!
  2. if your on ofcourse :p 18007 and 18846 and one else eh idk what number do just /v brennian 4
  3. Damn right it has. #Winning

Must I remind you? ;)
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  4. You must ;)
  5. AssignedInsanity likes this.
  6. Since Portal proved it isn't a lie.
  7. Portal proved it was a lie
  8. Actually there is cake you can find at the end of the game. It was also proven that Ratman was insane, so his tales of the cake being a lie were a simple disillusion.
  9. Shows you what happens when people don't finish and just say the same thing everyone else does when Portal gets mentioned.
  10. Welcome to the empire! Don't worry, all of us run away screaming at some point or other.
    kaitandcookies likes this.
  11. Rat man was not crazy! I mean just because he lives in the walls and talks to a cube and eats beans.... OMG HE'S NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Manglex and kaitandcookies like this.
  12. Thank you
    :D
  13. kay
  14. The meme effect( bandwagon's cousin who has been hitting puberty for awhile now) will continue to spread. It is amusing how the words work though. Saying "a lie", not even needing the other words bring "The cake is a lie" to the front of many peoples minds. Oh subtle indoctrination you so silly.
  15. i'm right now in nether on smp4
  16. main :p
  17. lol oh god I can't even think about the nether right now:D I become paranoid walking around the wild in daylight I can't even imagine how I'd react in the nether:D I'll probably have a heart attack
  18. Welcome to EMC, hope you fun here
  19. Kait who is your bro?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. i just do it for the money ;)