Heyo! Opinions Needed!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Prince_Xanthos, Feb 18, 2013.

?

Should I make it into a shop? If so what type of shop?

Yes 9 vote(s) 45.0%
No 2 vote(s) 10.0%
Enchantment Shop 9 vote(s) 45.0%
Food Shop 3 vote(s) 15.0%
Block Shop 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Mod Drop Shop 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Resource Shop 7 vote(s) 35.0%
Other 6 vote(s) 30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm not on SMP1 at all, but I'd say there's nothing wrong with having multiple enchantment shops...that's what an economy's for, right? :) If you can afford/put time in to enchanting things, I'd say go for that.

Other than that, I personally enjoy when people dedicate time to specialized shops. Megamalls are great, but I like to see people 'owning' a trade of some sort. I run a woodshop on SMP2 and I do everything wood (with some farm items).
  2. Don't worry, economics isn't even the strong point of actual economists, it's just a matter of copying and pasting classical works from the interwebs. You could have both an economics and military history library ;)
  3. What I think would be cool that I haven't seen yet, would be a blueprint shop. Not sure if its possible but I think its a great idea. Have books with blueprints for buildings and/or redstone contraptions. Could even have simple books even for hard to find recipes. Plus how to books such as "how to maximize your diamond findings"
  4. I actually have 'blueprints' at my shop. Not books, but patterns for wood floors using planks and logs. More like a showroom than blueprints, but I think they're similar enough. I'd love to see similar shops with that theme for stone, along with creative minecraft "furniture". (One type of media is enough for me lol).