Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sanbao, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Unclaiming your res then claiming one on a different smp {/smp5}
    Welcome to EMC, smp5 is bae
    Sanbao likes this.
  2. thanks! haha what's so good about smp5? I mean 5 is my favorite number but
  3. Hi Sanbao. Welcome to the Empire. If you plan on building a long ways into the Frontier (which is wise). Pick a server that you don't live on. That way you can return to your home server at anytime by typing /smp# (#being the number of the server). Sounds like you are already have fun, so enjoy your stay. :)
    Patr1cV and Sanbao like this.
  4. What is the benefit of having them on separate servers? You mean have my home outpost on one server and my frontier on another so I can visit them both more easily?
  5. Hey there Sanbao. =D Wow sounds like you're already having lots of adventures.

Just to clarify - You do not have to unclaim your Residence on one smp to visit another and to visit another is simple. Say you wanna visit smp2. Type /smp2 in the chat or use your assistant (the compass you got when you joined) and you'll be taken to the towwn spawn or the last place you were had you visited before.

So, to the point that FWRonald said..
    You can not check your mail out in the wild so having you in town home on another server would be nice because you can collect it along with any goodies you may have gotten from voting.

lol... I look up as I'm typing this to see that you've already asked the question so I'm not gonna rewrite but go ahead and post this.

Also!!! this link would be a wonderful place to start:
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/index/

There is sooooo much there but the New Player Guide is awesome.

Really glad you're here and hope to see ya when I'm on. :D
    Sanbao likes this.
  6. thanks for all the help guys! I'm pretty amazed at how helpful everyone is so far
  7. Oh, awesome! I live there as well. Ill stop by sometime if you're living in town :) although it seems youre more keen about the frontier?
    Sanbao likes this.
  8. Yes, but I think I will do my frontier outpost on SMP5 and keep my town one in SMP1. Although for now I am just mining and collecting resources, might be a bit before I start building :p
    I'll have to stop by and see your town outpost sometime
    amadai likes this.
  9. New member and has diamond already lol
  10. Sounds like an awesome plan so far. I do have one sniggley little thing.. we use the waste (there's one on every smp & utopia) to gather resources so we can try (although not so successfully) to keep the wild/frontier for that awesome experience of exploring and building. The wastes get reset approx every 3 months so there's lots more of exploring to do as well while out collecting. ;)
  11. Welcome Sanbao to EMC! :)
    That's what makes EMC unique from other servers, and why it's the best :D

If you need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone else
    Sanbao likes this.
  12. Haha yea Foxy I mostly wanted it so I can use town chat while I am mining or out in the frontier...that is the only reason I joined multiplayer after all was for chatting. Plus I figure going diamond was a good way to figure out if I like multiplayer or not pretty quickly.

And don't worry Crystal, I am only mining in the wastelands :p I like the way that is set up
    crystaldragon13 and amadai like this.
  13. Welcome Sanbao!

As SkareCboi says, smp4 is an awesome server for frontier builds. There are several outposts here and you'd be welcome to use our netherrail to travel out.

If you want to claim your own piece of land in the frontiers there are a few rules to follow...nvm, found your other thread
    crystaldragon13 likes this.