Hey there! [+AMA]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nfell2009, Nov 8, 2014.

1. So I am third biggest EMC doctor who fan? aw :(
  2. Yay! That's exactly the info that I wanted to find out!!
    Ps. nfell, when are you on mc?
  3. Right now. SMP4 :)
  4. yay be on in a min :)
    607 and nfell2009 like this.
  5. Woop woop, glad to see you back, nfell! :) We've missed you here on the Empire, and SMP4 hasn't been quite the same without you. :) For my question, what is Om Nom's most adorable feature? :p

Bonus Fact: In the full version of Cut the Rope (and maybe the Lite, not sure), did you know that you can turn the piece of candy into a cupcake or even a doughnut? Om Nom has a whole variety of sweet treats! :p
    nfell2009 and sambish20 like this.
  6. Thank youuu! He's just so cuteeee x3

I've seen that and find it pretty funny changing the candy xD
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. I honestly think Cut The Rope is too easy. It's fun though. How do you change the candy, though? :eek:
  8. I can't remember now x3 I did it on my iPod years ago.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. On the title screen, you just tap the little piece of candy hanging down. :p I find Cut the Rope easy at times, but certain levels can be absolutely infuriating because I'm one of those people who insist on getting all the stars. :p
    nfell2009 and 607 like this.
  10. Of course you get all stars! When you don't try to get all stars, most levels are just a joke xD
    There were indeed a few (like maybe 10 or 20 in total) fairly difficult levels. Most levels were a breeze though. I've never played time travel or cut the rope 2 though.
    hashhog3000 likes this.