Hey there! [+AMA]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nfell2009, Nov 8, 2014.

1. ...u need to travel teh smps it is fun but ppl might think u are a stalker XD
  2. That's because I am a stalker! Mwhahahaha
    607 likes this.
  3. I has a question. Ain't nobody got time for dat'?
  4. As if that wasn't clear ;)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. mba2012, Olaf_C, 607 and 2 others like this.
  6. nfell2009 and sambish20 like this.
  7. OMG smp4 is the best!!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  8. heh... my writings in the quote
  9. IKR LEL

Too right! Join SMP4 & Lived on SMP4 ever since :)

Probably best not to do triple posts... :)
    607 likes this.
  10. OMG, I clicked that link and clicked 'images' and saw what appeared to be a dancing lumpy princess rendered in 8-bit lumpyness.
    See ya around!
    sambish20 likes this.
  11. Remind me to check that link on pc, it probably doesn't function right on iPad :p
  12. Welcome back to the Empire! :D Nice to have some new refreshed players back. :p
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. Thanks! :)
  14. I am Olaf, and while I am not a snowman, I do like warm hugs. I am a time traveling clock, but I do not need a TARDIS. I can officially call myself EMC's second biggest doctor who fan, though. There is a lot more about me, so if you want to find out, I always enjoy a good private message session :).

Okay. Back to nfell now.

Looking at http://i.nfell2009.uk , I think that any song could work with this. What is your favorite song?
    sambish20 likes this.
  15. Urm... Currently my favourite is Chandelier by Sia :3
  16. Bark.

Do you also poke foreign people during breaks?
    Do snowdog exists? Snowlion?
    Whars so special about Nfellian race?
    Should I poke you more with question?
  17. Are you excited for the second series of Broadchurch?

That is all. :p
  18. I'm fairly new here, actually, so I don't really know you, but I'm always happy to see a returning face. :) Anyhow, since you like SMP4, what's you favorite thing about it? Why did you choose it over other servers?

Also, do you actually play Cut the Rope, or is that just your avatar? :p
  19. Woof.

1. lel wat
    2. What?
    3. Because it has Nfell in it
    4. Yes.
    Bark.

YES. YES. YES.

When I first joined SMP4 was the suggested server (it was the newest). My favourite thing is that it's has a fairly cheap economy. None of them rip off prices like SMP1. Upon joining EMC I was relatively new to Minecraft, so I ran around and then walked onto a residence where someone had broke some chests. I picked up the items not knowing what they were, stumbled onto 9140 and claimed it. I choose it because I had them items and had a res on there. I've stayed on SMP4 ever since :)

I do play it, but get annoyed on quite a few levels xD. I love Om Nom so much I made him my avatar :p
    mba2012 and Calamochnus like this.