Hey! Im Benny

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Be6Ja1min, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Hello all! Im,
    Bennylikesbelts
    BennylikesCake
    Top_benny
    BennyGaming_45

It has been a really fast year, Ive made lots of friends IRL and Online... Learned lots of lessons and Lived a ton of laughs :D Emc is like my birthday in july. But I'm still the same old Benny. ok about me...

Im 10, living with a Brother, sister, 2 parents and a dog
    =D
    I live In BC/Canada... I lived there my entire life, Ive traveled to Isreal, Ukraine, Germany Rockey mountains and all over north America! Tipicey im nice, but i can get out of hand... i play Hockey, swim professionals (kinda) and play Volleyball... Ive learned a lot from emc and I've meet a lot of new people ( inetrsting people). Most importantly ive had more fun, then ive had the rest of my life.. My dreams are either be a Pro swimmer/ lifeguard or a pro Hockey player.. maybe a engineer or an architect (or a boring at a waffle Bakery with my friends) and many more dreams. :D fin d me some time on any smp! any questions, ask me below! Thank you for reading
  2. What’s your favorite belt?
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.
  3. Yes, this is crucial information. Do tell.
  4. Gucci.
  5. Ì'm a Louis V man myself
  6. Wow, that's quite a few places! As someone who lives in the States, here's a list of countries I've been to:
    - United States
    I really wish I had my own income source, so that I could get a passport and the heck out of this land of McDonalds and a military defence budget of USD$693 billion (CAD$914 billion, EUR€621,7billion), but I'm too young to get a working permit.
    BennyLikesBelts and boscodo like this.
  7. Just be like me and work for a family member/friend of the family :p
    BennyLikesBelts and wafflecoffee like this.
  8. Ahoy Benny! Keep on dreaming mate... thats what life is all about.
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.