Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SparklesFTW, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Mali, smile, and tech, what servers do you play on? You guys seem cool, might wanna visit you sometime :3
    smile3 likes this.
  2. I play in smp6. And, not to brag or anythin, but I am pretty awesome!:D
  3. I'll check your residence out when I'm unbanned.
    Also, I had an idea. My residence is in smp9, but I'm thinking me and some others can set up a camp on a different server to find materials so we don't have to leave that spot and risk dying. Do you wanna do it with me?
    smile3 likes this.
  4. I play on smp1 but i trusted some dushbag with rights and the next thing i know my res is completely griefed
    smile3 likes this.
  5. Okay, I wanna see if Mali and Tech might wanna join us, then we can decide a server
    smile3 likes this.
  6. I was griefed over and over again. Unfortunately, it was my old best friend.:(
  7. That sucks, do you still play on smp1? Also do you wanna do the camp thing with Smile and I?
    smile3 likes this.
  8. t
    that sucks
    and yes i'll join u
    smile3 likes this.
  9. I hate when friends betray you. On a faction server, my friend TRIED to betray me yesterday. I was up in a jungle tree, fishing, shooting my bobber into the ocean below me. He left my faction with a diamond sword and started climbing the vines. I used Tree Feller to cut off part of the tree and the vines so he couldn't catch me. Then I kept hitting him with the bobber super fast until he fell off the tree to his death :D
    smile3 and techguy2727 like this.
  10. heh heh heh. Nice attack.
  11. Okay, what server do you play on?
    I know, I was laughing so hard when he died XD I was surprised he didn't have the sense to move in midair towards the ocean.
  12. this conversation died down fast.
    techguy2727 likes this.
  13. let's start liking everybodies posts!:p
    techguy2727 likes this.
  14. and post a bunch of stuff.
    techguy2727 likes this.
  15. Whatever, I wouldn't say it died, it seems like it just changed topics a lot. I'm thinking we should plan ahead. A few things we should consider before we make our camp is the biome, distance from the outposts, and what it should look like. I think it should be about 2,000 blocks out in a forest or jungle biome and should be either a small town or a hidden underground bunker.
  16. I think it should be as far out as possible in a jungle, underground, maybe near the end?
    techguy2727 likes this.
  17. we gonna start likin our posts n stuff?
    techguy2727 likes this.
  18. i play on smp 1 res 1503
    smile3 likes this.