Help!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by StgbtL, Oct 25, 2016.

?

Where should i store my promos?

12th Vault 9 vote(s) 69.2%
Castle (no, seriously see it!) 2 vote(s) 15.4%
my humble home 1 vote(s) 7.7%
see my post below :) 1 vote(s) 7.7%
  1. Ahh promos... a shiny, magical item, but what you dont know, is how to STORE them

Please help me on where i should store all my promos, my vault (12th) my castle (check it out!) or my lovely little home...
    nltimv likes this.
  2. If you put you promos in your Vault and you go derelict, you won't have a chance to lose them :)
    TheCrimeLime, khixan and ShelLuser like this.
  3. oh... im dumb :oops:
    ShelLuser and nltimv like this.
  4. But... If you store them in your /vault you also can't show off with 'm :)

I actually keep all of mine in a chest on my residence, but also have several others in my vault ;) So fireworks, cake, some starting items, feast for a king and waaay too much shiny arrows shiny flesh are in my vault. (haunted candy too). But the cool stuff sits on my res. (I don't plan to go derelict, and even if I can't play I can always vote using my phone) :)
    khixan and nltimv like this.
  5. I have all my promos in chests on my alt's residence (which for some reason is the res I use primarily). This works for me, because I'm not planning on going derelict any time soon (I've never gone derelict in close to 5 years (on multiple accounts)), I often use my alt(s), and I also vote for all my accounts every day. I therefore don't have to worry about losing items from my residence, and can just put my promos there.

However, if you think you might go derelict some time, and/or don't trust yourself in protecting the residence from going derelict, putting them in your vault is a really good alternative. They will (unless you get perm banned, but that's obvious) stay there forever, even if you go derelict.

You also can put them in a locked chest in the wild, if the chest(s) never get in the way of someone, they should say there forever too. But because it's a bit inconvenient when you might need them in town, not many people store their promos in the wild.

So, hopefully this helps, and you can be sure you'll never lose your precious, shiny promos. :).
    khixan, nltimv and AyanamiKun like this.
  6. That's what I was thinking too. But then I didn't vote during my holiday trip for my alt and lost my shop with many valuable items on it :(
  7. i even got 2 vault pages 4 my promos, lol!
    khixan and nltimv like this.
  8. ill take the shiny flesh :)
    nltimv likes this.
  9. How about MY Vault?
  10. That's the problem with not logging in with alts - when I play, I also put all my alts online (usually). This is for many reasons, but one of those is resetting the 30 day timer back to 30. If you don't want/need to log in with your alt every day, you can also just log in once before you go on a trip or something. The only problem with that is that you might forget it...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. That's - of course - exactly what happened :p

Look, I know I won't go derelict that easily again, I've learned my lesson from last time :D
    However, you could better be safe than sorry. Therefore, my promos are in my Vault and will stay there :)
  12. There is another option that everyone has overlooked / forgot to mention: Perminant derilict protection. This can be purchased through the supporter tab here in the forum. It will perminantly protect ALL of your residences & you can't ever go derelict.
  13. How much do I need to pay you for all the candy?
  14. /dispose. Your promos will stay there forever. ;) ok don't actually do that. Use /vault or chests on your res. I use a promo hall in my mansion.
  15. I would like to see! :)
  16. GEEZ how much is it! (in-game and money) :O
  17. *Cough Cough, see mah castle its lit! Cough*
  18. Sorry guys, but those aren't for sale.

I'm going to be giving plenty of if away as runner up prizes in my hopefully soonish upcoming yet still severely delayed and much anticipated redstonish anniversary treasurehunt event.

Phew, quite a mouth full there ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  19. Not sure about in-game money, I haven't ever seen one for sale that way. They are $100 irl money though (currently on sale for $80).
  20. oh, cuz i needs sflesh ; ~ ;