HELP

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hades4000, May 11, 2013.

1. Haxors....
    (Not really just people you gave your mine craft password to)
    (Not saying you did)
  2. It has to have been the res owner, no one except them had perms.
  3. I doubt he would do that, he had plans to make hotels and etc. so it wasnt him. Plus we were on my private server and on skype when it happened cause we were both on an hour before it.
  4. Ok travster just called me and told me that, even after he did res default now, most of his res is gone :( we now know that his account was hacked. Nobody but travster and i know his password (an if you think i did it, you're wrong cause i have build tgere anyway and he knows mine so he could just as easily get me back) so now he is resetting his password. He has nothing left; they raided his chests, griefed his ENTIRE res, and looted his inventory. I don't know what to do. We are both really frustrated.
    HELP

*edit* i sounded like a detective at the start lol.
  5. Hacked.
  6. You don't, (or didn't, but he didn't /res default)
    Okay what you need to do is what I said in the first post, and then that moderator will be able to check Travster's IP logs and match any different IP's from his usual to other player's.
    Although unlikely, probably the most reasonable explanation. Or maybe someone at his house went on his computer.
    Hades4000 likes this.
  7. 1. Yeah i did before he did res default.

2. Good idea

3. Might've been his sister, she already wiped everything just to annoy him on his laptop, but i dont thunk it was her she doesnt know anything about minecraft let alone travster's password

I am doing all of this on my ipod cause in not allowed on pc til tomorrow thats why i havent done much other than this.
  8. It's not an idea, it's what you need to do if you wanna try and find out what happened. :)
    jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  9. I was just about to say * you have been hacked, press 'system restore' to save the world!*
  10. I think the problem is the past experience of some players, who have been on other servers and suffered this kind of abuse.

They come to EMC don't read the rules or the info give out perm's when they should not, and let friends know there or guess there MC password log in to EMC and grief their res.
  11. You get what i meant :)
  12. I have checked the logs and can say that the IP's have not changed for over a month.
    AlexChance and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. Maybe it's in /vault?
  14. i dont get it then, it must have been his sister but she doesn't know how to open minecraft let alone grief! and its travster25 not me, so if you're checking my logs i've always been this ip