[HELP] Voting For EMC

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by qu3sti0n, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Hi, so I am having a major problem with voting. I am trying to vote for ThaKingOfEMC and TheRedstoneShop, but when I finish voting for King and start for Redstone it says I have already voted for the day, it even happens if I log into there own forum accounts and do it. This is no blocking me from getting double the amount of rupees from voting.
  2. And sometimes i will vote on Redstone then go to vote on King and it will say you have already voted today. You can vote in 3 hours. So its not even getting the times right.
  3. You can only vote once per IP. So you can only divide the accounts if you want to vote for both. I am voting for 3 accounts at my house, so I can only get a few votes each. The only way to vote on all for both accounts is to get another IP to vote again. Maybe go to a neighbor's house and vote there?
  4. Wait so how do people vote for multiple accounts at 1 house?
  5. I use the Top G for my first account. The second one for one of my kids. The third for one of my kids. And then there are 5 more you can vote on?
    SliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  6. So someone like azoundria who has a lot of alts, cant get more money from voting than anyone else?
  7. So how can you make more rupees and get your bonus up if your only doing 1 website per alt? Why not just do all the websites for 1 person.
  8. Unless he can get in with different IPs. Then he could theoretically go crazy for voting with his 10+ accounts or whatever it is. But he wouldn't be able to do that all at his house.
  9. So how can he make more money off voting 1 website on each account than a person that does all websites on 1 account,
  10. This is a good question!

So there are advantages. Mainly vote bonus! Your main account would get more rupees. But the other sites wouldn't get you a higher vote bonus. The vote bonus get's extra rewards. For example, on your 50th vote bonus you get a pretty big rupee bonus. Vote for as many accounts as you can.

Also, take advantage of the 16 hour rule. If you vote at 8 am and get a vote bonus. You can vote again the same day at 12am and get another vote bonus. Just make sure that you passed 16 hours. So vote at 8 am and then again at 12:01 am. The next day you could vote again at 4:02 pm and get another vote bonus. So you can have more votes than days logged into EMC this way. Look at my vote count/days next time you get in game.
  11. If you want a great vote bonus over time, vote for your main on Top G. It lets you vote every 12 hours. So you can vote there every 16 hours and really rack up the vote bonus. The next site down the list is the same way. Do that with your second account. The other sites can then just be one account or whatever you want. It will only give you rupees from there.
  12. But for a vote bonus don't you have to vote on all of the websites to get 1 more bonus.
  13. Ok so for someone like me who has 5 accounts, what is the best voting way to get the most rupees.
  14. I vote for 6 accounts using mobiles. First round on wifi, then 4G on the first mobile and 4G on the second mobile. And I split the votes every 12 hours so their voting figures are not missed.

Note: I don't think a 'mobile' is commonly known. By mobile I mean cell phone.
  15. I have four accounts, I vote for each one using one website and that gets your bonus/streak, your streak will still go up if you only vote on one or two websites a day :)
  16. Voting on each site gets you additional rupees and tokens. For each account you have, the first time you vote that has been more than 16 hours since your last vote bonus increase, your voting streak increases by 1. At certain voting milestones that can be found here, you get even more rupees/tokens/items than you would normally get for that vote.

tl;dr: Voting on each site gets you rupees, voting with more than one account (one account on the first site, another on the second, the third account on the third, etc) gets you streak bonuses for each of those accounts, but voting on the remaining sites will always get you more money.

tl;dr for the tl;dr: To get the most money, vote on site #1 with account #1, vote on site #2 with account #2, and then vote on the remaining seven sites with account #3.

Also, look at us go! \o/
    Tuqueque and JParsonsX like this.
  17. You could use a VPN if its 1 vote/IP on topG
  18. So if I have 5 accounts, what if the best way to get the most rupees out of it.
  19. See Rhy's post. :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  20. Yeah, you can download a VPN (or multiple) and switch your IP per account, then you can vote for all your accounts.