Help Save The Jungles!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MEINCRAVTA, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Use shears, they aren't expensive to make and they get you leaves too. I got 4 saps off one 2x2 tree that i planted in my res using this method.
    Cool! could you donate some Saplings?
    Nice!

To everyone, the next thing we need besides saplings are RUPEES. To go on these trips costs about 500r per person to fund food, axes, saplings, and protection. We also provide insurance so if you die you get your stuff, but this all costs rupees.
  2. it is a good idea but since i can't find a jungle then i won't be able to help
  3. Can you at least donate? Somebody set fire to our quarter of the jungle and burnt down our FOB, our free saplings chest, and 10 2x2 trees!!! We need donations to rebuild, I will post cords of the Jungle.
  4. No, thats defenetly not the easiest way! The bestvway to farm jungles is to plant a huge jungle tree with this trick:
    @@
    @€
    @=normal sapling
    €=jungle sapling

If you bonemeal the jungle saplings and there is enough space... Tadaa a huge jungle tree! If you chop it down (this is quite easy too) you get most of the time like 7-12 saplings, and you used just one!

I hope you knew this trick :p
    Leowaste and MEINCRAVTA like this.
  5. i dont see any reason why i should donate towards rebuilding a jungle thats going to be reset very soon.
  6. I cant really, If I do it will get totally ruined
  7. Meincravta about what servers are we talking? Are we gonna save jungles on 1 server or more?? And what servers exactly?
  8. We are saving them AFTER mostly, i am just using my own stuff to save the one i found BEFORE the update. If you donate, it all goes towards jungles after the update.
    Im doing my jungles on SMP6 but if you can devote to coming across server by all means save jungles on your server.

We still need Donations!
  9. i would like to donate..... 2000 rups. but i will withhold my donation until the reset, then the protection can start right away. could i join then as a member?
  10. Of course, whatever works for you. Obviously we would need to build a treehouse base first then i will PM when to donate.
  11. treehouse base? isnt that counterproductive? (im kidding, we need it) but i think that i will donate 1,000 next time we both are on and 1000 once the reset happens. that way we can prepare before hand, and get supplies afterwards. so if you dont mind me asking, when will you most likely be on next, and what server?
    P.S can i use the achievement thingamajig?
  12. Im gonna be on in like 5 minutes on SMP6
  13. well crap that was 27 minutes ago... smp6 away!
  14. After the reset i will donate 750r and 25 jungle saplings! (is that too enough to be a member?)

On smp4, at 9299, i sell jungle saplings for 25r per sapling, thats way under the normal price :)
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  15. Yes, you can be a member
    Im gonna be on for a bit stop by smp6
  16. Nice! I will donate today or tomorrow :)
  17. So in order to donate i need to pay you?... isnt that weird? or am i the only one that doesnt get it

If you are restoring the wild, may that be out of goodwill... not as a job

Charging ppl to be able to donate seems like a total scam to me... bonemeal, saplings and tada! yes there be some time investment... but charge also to be part of the restoring team? way to make a living out of it
  18. I was thinking exactly the same thing... at first he wanted to receive donations to restore the jungles after the reset, then he said that the jungle was burnt down and he wanted donations to rebuild it now. He then said that he was going to use his own materials to rebuild it. He was trying to get us to donate to a jungle that he was going to rebuild with his own materials?

He seems very keen on getting donations, but isn't being very specific as to what we're donating towards.

19. not only that.. he wants rupees as donations... and in order to donate items we need to donate rupees first?... thats more a SCAM... and i call it again SCAM than a goodwill save the jungle program

for instance as someone already stated... u can get like 7-13 saplings from ONE tree that u can plant in your plot and 1k rupees makes for enough bonemeal to make em ALL grow out there... why ask for more... why deny random donations of items (saplings/leaves/bonemeal) and ask for a fee to be abe to donate?

I beg to the moderators to review this thread and proceed as they feel neccesary
  20. If people don't HAVE enough saplings, do you think they could donate them? No. So its only an option and helps US buy saplings and gear, stop hating. Donations go towards Jungle saplings, Bone Meal, Food, armor, and Weapons. This is only if you don't have supplies to donate, do not take this the wrong way. To clarify on what Dubzy said, I am using my OWN materials to rebuild the base, but have abandoned that because the reset is imminent. ALL item donations can be given to the chests i am building at 13266, on SMP6, and rupee donations are welcomed too. This is not a scam, i am trying to make sure jungles last until SMP8 is launched, which may not be possible if we don't replant. We need rupees for the trips and items too, so RaNiSiMa, I thank you for asking me to clarify. I am not making them charge, just say if you have items and i will make chest.