[HELP] Optifine Error

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by EmoryCrafts, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Are you using shaders or a texture pack?
  2. If you are using ShadersMod, try removing it. Per the omnipotence of google.
    Pab10S likes this.
  3. opengl is dealing with graphic display

framebuffer is how it's handled

most likely you have vbo turned on - turn that off
  4. I don't know what ShadersMod is

How? I can't find the setting for Advanced OpenGL. Doggy, mind sending me screenshots of the setting screen where you can find OpenGL setting?
    I have Optifine 1.8.0 D2
    And no, turning VBO off doesn't help it.
  5. Here is my screenshot for Video Settings. I'm using Optifine D2, again.

6. Try using an older version of optifine
    I will post screenshots when i can

Edit:Well it seems they have removed the option to change the OpenGL
    I have installed the version you are having trouble with to see if i have any problems
  7. What sort of computer setup are you running?

NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel GPU? (Control panel -> Display adapters -> The answer is whatever is within the display adapters section)

What happens if you load an older version of OptiFine or perhaps a different one altogether? (Ultra vs Standard vs Lite, as well as older revisions)

Are your video drivers up to date?

Try to recreate the mod setup you have, as in start with a new profile (vanilla) and make it the way it is now, so reinstall your OptiFine and any other mods you have. See if the same thing happens.

Not that the above questions have anything to do with the problem here, but they narrow down the options we have for settings that aren't right and possible solutions.

8. There u go!
    I wiped out my computer name so if you're wondering...
  9. Yes the same thing happens.
  10. Try to turn off frame Buffering?
  11. Why
  12. From the error message, it appears it is having errors with frame buffering, so just turn frame buffering off?
  13. Where is frame buffering?
  14. It's like pre-rendering frames to reduce lag

Ohh where is it lol, idk look around in settings?
  15. You didn't answer half my questions nor did you take a picture of the right thing (follow my instructions..) -_-
  16. OptiFine Ultra D2 1.8.0
    There are screenshots in the posts above...
  17. ??
    You provided the wrong screenshot.
  18. Where is "Display Adapters"
    I have Windows 7