Help on some bugs

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MrWhosMagic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Sending it may not even fix the problem and the person who sends it too you may get into trouble as well as you :eek:
  2. Hmmm. Should I delete my .jar, and install a mnecraft 1.3 .jar, then update?
  3. Is there any reason you can't delete the .minecraft folder completely and run the minecraft launcher again to do a full clean reinstall? This should replace every file associated with minecraft and fix any issue. You would need to backup your saves/screenshots first of course.
  4. Would it work?
  5. Well... I dont know how to do that xD I dont need to save anything, I dont care about SP or screen shots xD
  6. Sometimes its the only way to ensure a clean uncorrupted installation.
  7. Meh, ill just delete the whole .minecrfat xD, get my mates at school.
  8. The launcher will automatically re-download the complete .minecraft package when first relaunched after deleting the folder. If you prefer to wait it is your choice though. :)
  9. dONT know how to do that xD ;)
  10. Windows?
    1. Hit the start button (Windows icon in corner)
    2. type in %appdata% to the search
    3. > roaming
    4. Delete .minecraft - copy and paste the "saves" and "screenshots" folder somewhere if you want to keep them
    5. Launch Minecraft
    6. Paste the old "saves" and "screenshots" folder in if you wanted to. :)
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  11. I've had this bug for about a year now. Just close MC, and restart it.
  12. I had this problem for a bit, then I discovered I had accidentally selected "Touchscreen Mode: ON" on the options. Once I deselected that, everything went back to normal.
    AlexChance, MrWhosMagic and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. I reset my .minecraft. But I just realised it WAS on! thanks again everyone who has helped!
    AlexChance likes this.