Help on some bugs

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MrWhosMagic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Didnt work Shaun. Ill try Stads now
  2. Hopefully this will work! *fingers crossed*
  3. Sorry I meant right alt, my heads running slow tonight. May still not work though.
  4. Its force updating
  5. Would that have something to do with the left alt freezing the game locking the currently pressed key's on?
  6. Ill try that too shaun
  7. Nothing works :(
  8. Possibly, I don't know why minecraft does half the things it does. :p
  9. xD By the way , ive checked the WIki, no such buig as this one :/
  10. Umm what server is this bug occurring on? Have you tried in single player or on another server?
  11. Happening on eveyrthing, even SP
  12. Try completely removing Minecraft.exe from your computer and reinstalling, probably won't help but it would be a try. :)
  13. Tried, cant re-install by the way xD, can someone send me their .minecrfat folder?
  14. This is very odd, perhaps installing mods can help... Could you try installing Inventory Tweaks?
    You can find instructions on how to install it and download it here.
  15. Oh, does your SHIFT key work with other programs, like as a shortcut? Test it. If not it might be your keyboard. If you can, unplug-plug it back in and do the same for your mouse.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  16. Well my touchpad is fine, same with mouse. Ill try shfit key
  17. Great idea, that may very well be the case I can't believe nobody had thought of that up to this point :confused::D
  18. Shift key is fine
  19. Can someone send me their .minecraft please
  20. What about mouse?
    This would be illegal (technically) but if you have a completely clean .minecraft after deleting the original you shouldn't need anyone's
    _Stads_ likes this.