[Help] I'm sick!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Manglex, Dec 10, 2012.

1. that music is stuck in my head now :confused:
  2. He actually needs it to stay hydrated. Whoever told you that you can flush out a bacteria is foolish.
  3. That's a bad fever...
    I get migraines quite a lot..about 2 times a week, I get about 4 minor headaches a day. I'd suggest a glass of water, some more ibuprofen and a visit to the doctor again if there's still a problem in the next few days.
    Nah, his insides would just be slowly melting and if it went over that, he would literally pop.
    Manglex, mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
  4. I know it has a high reaction because its high in the reactivity series of metals. But it wouldn't be legal to use if it happens to cause it when being drunk (its only purpose as a can) So don't you go there SMOOCH

5. Ever seen 1000 ways to die? It should be on there :3
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. I blame dumb teachers. A teacher said to me that blood is blue, it just looks red. Dehydrated blood is blue, which travels through your veins, and red blood is hydrated and travels through arteries. Also, a bleed has red blood because oxygen hydrates it.

Body cells are the things that kill bacteria...unless its on your faeces... Then you can flush it out.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. loving the last part! And yes only white blood cell's, with anti-bodies can remove a virus/bacteria you will just have to wait it out until the cells kill it all. Imagine it as a 'War of the body!' and look on the upside if you get it again you will be likely to have it removed faster and even not get it like Chicken Pox because of its weakness it is a simple illness to get out the way.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. Just an aside note to Manglex:

Have you gotten your flu shot this year? The flu could be the underlying cause....
    UltiPig, mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
  9. Last time I had a needle I got light headed and couldn't go into school, so I'm scared of getting a flu shot :p
  10. Sorry I'm no doctor. XD
  11. Ask moose, I faint when sharp objects get close, I see blood, or sometimes if in area with too much steam.
    I recently had to suck it up and get my rabies vaccine for my job though and one of the nurses really helped with the needle fainting at least.
  12. What job requires a rabies vaccine? Rabid animal trainer maybe?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. Working in the lab with the blood of pigs and cows. It's a precautionary measure, just in case i stick myself with a pipet or something.
  14. What job in a lab requires work with the blood of animals?
    mba2012, Kman122000 and nfell2009 like this.
  15. Product testing?!
  16. Research on the effect of antibody mutations against diseases...
    UltiPig and mba2012 like this.
  17. Well get better!
  18. This, is why you should be listening to krysyyjane9191!
    UltiPig likes this.
  19. for your sake, i hope its not a butt thermometer. xD
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  20. thanks for the nightmares but my mother gets migraines sometimes so she just goes to sleep for like two days so try that