Helloo Empire!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sarabi_Mami, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Hello, I'm Sarabi_Mami, I'm new to this server but not to minecraft. <3
    I'm an avid miner and i love to help others just for fun. I want to make new friends/workbuddies on this server, because minecraft is so much more fun when i'm playing with others or doing something useful. (aka i get bored by myself!) I know that all sounds cheesy, but i'm a mom and that's just how i roll.
    Some of my interests are, Doctor Who, TWD, GoT, Art, Painting, Electronics, Gaming, Reading, Manga, Anime, Youtube, World History, and every genre of Music, etc.
    I'd love advice on where to start on this server! thanks for your time!
  2. Welcome to the Empire Sarabi. I'm on smp3, what server are you on? There are lots on people on all the servers so enjoy your stay. :)
  3. Welcome to the Empire! :) It sounds like you will fit right in here. What manga do you like to read?
  4. Anime you say? I think we'll get along superbly :)
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  6. Welcome! :D
    Since what version of Minecraft do you play? :)
  7. Welcome to EMC! Many on here love to mine and to have fun.
    Be sure to try and make the friday night mining event as you will get to know others, be able to group mine, and its a load of fun.
    See ya around!
    Sarabi_Mami likes this.
  8. I'm not sure actually what server i'm on. oops
    Anime and Manga in No particular order:
    7 Seeds, Kubera, Cage of Eden, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Fairytail, Hana Yori Dango, Special A, Ouran HighSchoolHostClub, InuYasha, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, D. Gray Man, Elemental Gelade, Gantz, Elfen Lied, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gundam Wing, Freezing, Claymore,......ETC to name a few. lol
    highlancer54 likes this.
  9. I'll definitely check out FNM....lol
    highlancer54 likes this.
  10. Welcome Sarabi!

I guess you're quite experienced - but EMC can still be a challenge as there are quite a few peculiarities... :)
    Check few (bigger) user shops to see what is worth the effort and what not.
    (See EMC Shops and Attractions v2.)
    As always, nothing is as it seems on the first glance ;)
    Have fun!
    :)
  11. Nice! I read a few of those. When Naruto ended I wanted to cry, it was really weird not having it to read every week. :( So I picked up "Breaker New Wave" and I love it.
  12. Welcome to Empire Minecraft, Sarabi! We're happy to have you! And it's always good to have another anime/manga-lover in our midst! ^^
  13. Welcome! A good way too start is remember to vote everyday. The rewards are worth the effort