hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Plantomic, May 26, 2017.

1. hello you guys can call me nick see ya guys around
    haastregt and 607 like this.
  2. Greetings, welcome to EMC! Uh, not sure what else to say... what do you like doing in Minecraft?
    607 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire!!! If you have any questions please ask.
  4. Dear Nickschoenstfein,

Welcome to Empire Minecraft, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and feel free to ask me any random questions like my favourite book ( I have no clue why you would ask me that in the first place... ). If you have anything to say to me then feel free to but my answer might not be what your looking for.

~Lady Eliza
    607 likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire!
  7. Welcome to The Empire. If you need anything or need help just ask.
  8. Welcome Nick! ;)

What smp did you claim your res on?
    Like already said in all posts above, you can ask anyone ingame or here on the forums if you need help with something

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and maybe I'll see you around ;)
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  9. Hi nickschoenstein. welcome to the Empire. enjoy your stay. :)
  10. Hey there :D Welcome to EMC!
  11. Welcome to the Empire minecraft. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    Also, I don't know if you speak Germen, but your name is quite hard to pronounch in it... :p
    (I was doing my homework German before I opened emc)
    607 likes this.
  12. i am on smp5
    haastregt likes this.
  13. i am not german just to let you know my last name is but i am not it is just the last name
  14. Oh really? I thought it was French xD (jk)

Also, do you happen to like anime or read manga?....
  15. Welcome to the Empire! As you have likely settled in more, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or just ask in town chat on the server as there are tons of great people in EMC. If I can help let me know! Happy EMCing!
  16. Welcome non-German player with German last name....... This is the Empire!!! A magical land run by a redoc that loves his cat.
    Questions if you ask, answers shall you receive.
    607 likes this.
  17. Welcome!
    Beware of smp8 ;)
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  18. Welcome to the Empire! As many others have said... feel free to ask if you have questions or need help. We are all generally quite helpful here. Just remember: if you go to the wastelands or the wild, you won't be able to ask for help in town chat. You will need to PM someone. Use tab to see who's online & start PMing until someone responds. You can even jump smp's to look for help if necessary. When you come back to your SMP, you will be exactly where you left with the items you had on you.
    607 likes this.