Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FairyTailGuild, Apr 27, 2017.

1. It's me, The one and only FairyTailGuild.

I've heard news of the new update :eek:
    And I've already assembled the founders of this wonderful guild!

ChespinLover77, JohnKid, EvilToade, and JossyTheNinja!

ChespinLover77 as Zeref
    JohnKid as Gray
    EvilToade as Frosche
    JossyTheNinja as Juvia

We also have other members already signed up!
    But that's for another thread!

As you can tell im most likely an alt (the suspense)
    But I'll leave that for you to figure out :3

"Do fairies really have tails? Do they even exist... Like them, this place as an eternal mystery... A never ending adventure!" - Makorav Dreyar
  2. Welcome my good friend
  3. Lots of different species of fae have tails actually, some have fancy clothing, a few don't have heads. It's all a matter of how much they want to harm you in the end. Anyways, welcome alt of someone!
    FairyTailGuild and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Happy tails to you, until we meet again.
  5. I can't tell for sure who you are; so I probably don't know your alt. But hello! :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Hi FairyTailGuild. Welcome to the Empire mysterious alt. :eek::)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC! Hmm I wonder who you are :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. Welcome to you!
  9. (edit): Where are my manners?! And a warm welcome to the Empire of course! Hope you guys will have a great time and share many fun screenshots and stories with us! If you need help with anything EMC related then don't hesitate to ask :)

Now back to the original response:

I already love this! The Empire can really use a little bit of roleplay every once in a while and yeah, you can consider me a fan already. Even though I honestly have no idea what this is all about (I'm not too proud to admit that I had to google this). But my Google-fu is strong ;)

I had my suspicions of course considering that a fair amount of us players is really into Anime and the storylines around them. So I did just that, looked it up:

I got a spoiler for you guys ;)

Igneel can probably be found in the End :D

(here's my attempt at pretending I know all about this (which I don't of course)) ;)

Naah, I don't altcriminate, so you're good :D

Seriously loving this already, I'm looking forward to hear & see more about your adventures. And if you guys ever need a scribe to scribble up a small story with some shared pictures & screenshots (a fair attempt at keeping it small anyway :D) then be sure to give me a shout sometime :)
    607, jossytheninja and FairyTailGuild like this.
  10. Noooooo Shel don't be doing that to poor ol igneel :p

As for the storys, ill keep you in mind :D

<3
    607 and ShelLuser like this.