Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marcuszodiak, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Hello! I just joined the server, and i'm looking for a couple people to take into the frontier to make a base. There will be no leader; it will be direct democracy. For those of you who don't like big words: We all vote on a decision. I hope we have fun here! best of luck to you guys!!!;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Hi marcuszodiak. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  3. Welcome to EMC! If you need any help, just ask :D
  4. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :p
  5. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) I might be the third to say, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
  6. Welcome to emc, i dont do the wild mcuh but if you want a fast horse to get out there ./v +freebreed and you can breed yourself ine that (is probably) better than your starter horse!
  7. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  8. Welcome to the Empire. I happen to be an explorer of the wild frontier, I've traveled many miles but only a sliver of it's vastness. I don't exactly have the time to establish an outpost but if you ever need help with traversing the frontier I'm your guy.
  9. Beware of smp8 ;)
  10. Welcome to EMC! I personally have WAY too many projects, but good luck. :)
  11. Welcome to the Empire! I, as well, am very busy, but I hope you have fun here!
  12. hi man welcome even do youwhere here first XD need a crew for the frontier idlike tho join you ima good builder so tell me if i can join
  13. Welcome to EMC :D
  14. Welcome marcuszodiak to the Empire <skeleton noise> I hope you have a skele-ton of fun here :p