Hello shopkeepers and mega mall holders!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by DWmom, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Thank you very much everyone :D i plan on stopping by to everyones place as soon as i have cleared my underground and start filling it in with things :D anyone have any suggestions on good things that you always run low on.... except diamonds >.< lol and darksuperlord thank you! i knew there was some place that had that on smp1 i just could not remember where! heading now! :)
  2. Rupees. :p
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  3. 6166-Smp3

WIP, but im on the 7th of 9 floors, and, as soon as i get, uhh, unlazy enough to auction off all my promo-junk, ill have the money to set up sell shops and let ppl stock it for me XD

although, i might just hand-stock it and plain-out sell the promos, ya no, cuz im too lazy to set up a few auctions, but not lazy enough to go into the wild for a month or so to get enough of every single block and item to sell to all of Smp3 (even though the majority of the customers on Smp3 will probably be those coming from other servers >.<)

Shady manatee says: Too lazy... to be... Unlazy!
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  4. 413 smp1, 509 smp1, 8402 smp4, 19000 smp9
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  5. thank you all :) and besides rupees too boozle XD, wolf i am hoping to help in that aspect i already have some things stockpiled and once i have storage worked out i won't mind going out to help gather... :)

that way shopkeepers can do that keep shop :)

i want to be able to supply that we both come out in the good....that when you buy from me i get a profit :) and when you turn around to sell it again you still make a profit :) i understand everyones prices are different and that will help in this :) i can negotiate with each shopkeeper :)
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  6. Hmmm, Amazingstew... has a nice ring to it....
    bloodra1n and Damiensmom11 like this.
  7. Smp 9 res 18541 still under construction but it will b beautiful. :p
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  8. 14141 is on smp7 actually :)

Also on smp7 is my shop, 14859.
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  9. smp6 - 13439, 12162, 12626
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  10. amused i completely missed that XD lol amazing sounds good lolol
    flaming and cdd thank you :D
  11. thanks :D
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  12. I see an opportunity for an alt here...
    also, i actually remembered it wrong, but it turned out pretty good, don't you think?
    amusedstew, amazingstew.. thank me later ;)
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  13. 4444 at smp2
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  14. SMP3 Outlet Mall on 6697 is almost finished.
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  15. Always keep a decent supply of logs. If there's one material I run out of, its that.
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  16. Thank you everyone :) and penguin I do try to get those stockpiled I need to grow some more trees >.<
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  17. 15250 on smp7 has a shop list with many shops.
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  18. Thank you!
  19. 1758 Super Shop
    On smp1
    Owned by: Panda_Paradise

My sister's shop.
    Panda_Paradise and Damiensmom11 like this.