Hello New old guy here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nmanley, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hey you only become official NZ citizen a few weeks ago, if your land boarding kite is 2.6m and it is double your height it means they have successully turned you into a hobbit already mate :p

I also have to mention I was watching LOTR behind scenes the other day, and I was ROFLMAO when there was a scene of Gandalf saying "Orcs!!! And so far from Auckland" hahaha :D

Also of course a very warm welcome to EMC nmanley, always happy to meet and play beside mature players who take their fun seriously, and congratulations on finding the best server available for your first time experience to multiplayer. Hope you enjoy it here and never be afraid to ask for help, advice or conversation :)
    nmanley likes this.
  2. Thank you Shaun. I appreciate the kind words. Nice Kawasaki. Yes, I'm an old motocrosser and pleasure rider too. Although I've since sold all my bikes. My last was a 2004 FJR1300 that I sold a little over a year ago.
  3. I've seen enough and I like what I see. Upgraded to Iron Supporter! :D
    apamment likes this.
  4. You can take the rider away from the bike but you can never take the bike outta the rider. There's nothing quite like having a 1200/1300cc engine propelling you down the road on 2 wheels, occasionally 1 :p

Happy to see you go iron supporter, the benefits are worth it for the small price of $5 a month to play favourite game.
    nmanley likes this.
  5. You sure got that right! ;)
  6. Damn, I meant 2.8m , which is 1m taller :oops: My bad, I was tired last night, as you can probably tell XD

And yes, that scene is hillarious
  7. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy your time here =).
    nmanley likes this.
  8. Thank you :)