Hello EMC!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Elystian, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Hello! I'm Elystian I am new here. I hope all of you are nice, and very friendly to newcomers.

P.S. I love cake.
  2. Welcome to the Empire Elystain. You will find the people on this server very nice and quite friendly to newcomers. What server are you on? I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. :)
  3. Welcome to EMC! There are loads of nice and friendly people here as Ronald says, you'll love it at the Empire! :)
  4. @FWRonald I am on SMP5
  5. Welcome to EMC

#BigShout-OutToMyMumblePeeps
  6. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
  7. Welcome to the Empire! We're greedy and evil people who will scam you for profit!

Kidding (I think). Welcome to the Empire again, if you ever need any help, feel free to contact me. :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  9. I think you will find there are many helpful people here. I haven't played on smp5 a lot but I'm pretty sure there are even some staff that use that server as their home server so you should be able to find plenty of assistance if needed. I'm generally on smp7 and stalk new players to show them new stuff if you ever want to hang out in the waste or face your fears in the nether :D
  10. Welcome to EMC!
    We all started as 'new' at some point, so don't feel it will define you, or that you have to try 'harder'.
    Be yourself, as a fun player, is indeed a fun player!
    Run about and see what you like to do and just enjoy playing.
    Over a little time you will get to know others around.
    If you get a little 'bored' or if the town is a little quiet for you, be sure to pop about the different smp's, as various groups of people play at different times.

Anyhow, nice to meet you, see you around down in the mines!

P.S. I too love cake!
  11. I also love cake. However I only take cake into the wastelands. Hi Highlancer! come visit some time!
    highlancer54 likes this.
  12. Definitely lots of friendly people here! :)
    Welcome to the empire! :D
    highlancer54 likes this.
  13. Hi there Elys,

Welcome to the Empire. Nice, another new face on SMP5; its one of the more friendlier and relaxed servers out of the lot (IMO of course). Guess we're bound to run into each other someday since I have a "vacation resort" on SMP5 (right now it's more of a camping site with a public swimming pool). Careful for residences which come at a half price; there might be a little catch as can be seen on mine ;)

(sorry, not trying to confuse new people. I'm a bit joking here)

So yah, hope you'll have a great time!
    607 likes this.
  14. Welcome to the Empire! :D I hear that you've settled on SMP5. You should check out the Mob Arena! A MA is hosted every Tuesday and Saturday, so you should come to the event tomorrow. :) They're a lot of fun, even if you just run in with no items or (if you're feeling really adventurous) just a cake! :D

As the others have said, let us know if you need any help. :) Welcome!
  15. welcome elysian this place is kewl look at the wikis new player guide to start out ps i love bad grammar
  16. vat is dis?